D3vst8r96gt

Going 3v decided that

Now do I sell my built 5.4 short block and go find a 4.6 3v long block with an aluminum block buy the stroker kit and port the heads get cam's blah blah blah

Or do I keep the sb and find some 3v heads and pay the 800 for the port and then chase down some cam's

..... gonna be whippled or roush charged down the road .... but yeah I was just so disappointed by the trickflow numbers :(

The D3V

Im thing 5.4 with hardballer and vortech. Sooo much grunt

Sent by smoke signals

I was gonna throw some tf a hardballr and an on3 kit ..... but met a guy with basically my long block waiting on a few things before install .... then we talked about Hp and how we want more flow

The D3V

Considering that option ... its not a waste if its what u want lol

The D3V

but why? you could make just as much power with the 2v with an on3 kit, without having to replace as much as you would on a 3v. Unless there's some odd reason I'm not understand, I just don't see the point. Or hell, drop a terminator engine in it and call it a day for even less lol.

donor car shouldn't be to hard to find for a 3V. I thought of doing this with the Bullitt but Brian is rubbing off on me and I don't know what I want to do with my car anymore. lol

I think a 5.4 3v would be badass. I do think between intake manifold and control pack would be a handful of tasks. Sure you could do timing phasers but then it might as well be a lame 3v. 4v would be EASY way out. I seriously think a tfs 5.5 would rock socks. Look into the hardballr. Oh this is Another 5.4 or 4.6 with a me2 vortech/on3. Then wa'ammm it pulls yacht lengths or crazy 1/4s

Sent by smoke signals

If you are looking for power, wanting to stay with the 2v, and have a blower, your best bet would be to get the Tork Tech kit. It's not an easy way out, you will get that whine, plus, not many people are running them. Install is pretty straight forward, its gathering the parts that gets a bit challenging. Once you are done, the reward will be amazing.