Det_Riot

Color Matched Calipers

damn you I was all set thinkin I would be happy with just a fresh coat of paint on the brakes I would eventually get and now you make me have to throw this cost into the bucket as well. A different color for me but if a beautifull topless girl were holding those infront of me you would find me as one confused man..

Sweet. Matches the color of your car?

Yupp! Teal, check out my build thread, I did a Photoshop in it to see if I'd like them.

Looks pretty damn good :thumbsup:

Thanks man!

black would be cool but I think polishing it would make them both pop so bad you would need new wheels to keep up with them...

Haha I don't have the money to step up my wheels! I thought about polishing the bracket but there's nothing else polished on mycar so I decided against it.

Dam!! That's pretty cool! That will POP! Powder coated?

Yessire candy teal. Its a top coat actually. it goes over a chrome or reflective base.

holy shit, you KNOW im not super fan of cosmetic stuff but god damn that looks hawt bro. Well done!

Knuckles

Haha I thanks man! I can't wait till the funds come to get slotted rotors all around!

Yes this does look really sexy nice work on the calipers. Did you have to remove the pistons and seals when getting them done ?

Oh yes. Had to completely dis assemble it and take apart the parking brake in the rear....I'm going to do a full right up when I reassemble them.

damn you I was all set thinkin I would be happy with just a fresh coat of paint on the brakes I would eventually get and now you make me have to throw this cost into the bucket as well. A different color for me but if a beautifull topless girl were holding those infront of me you would find me as one confused man..

Hahaha thanks I think?

damn brian those look nasty...btw was this done by the guy your sending me too?

Yupp same guy down by me. Like I said before, he does all the Powdercoating for teamZ so he's legit!

I thought it looked deep enough to be a candy but had not heard about candy powder. Would have been double cool to put a decal down before the candy and then peel it off after to leave a chrome logo.

Yupp lol candys are sweet for powdercoating l get you some more pics from my guy later. I thought about it buttt a) I don't have a cobra which is why the Mach one calipers were ideal and b) Im not a fan of the mustang logo on calipers lol apparently I'm fond of a,b) lists recentlu

Most like the "cobra" on the caliper and won't buy the 13" brakes unless they have it. But to me the huge rotor is what fills the wheel and makes it look good IMO.I could care less what a caliper says :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Yupp lol candys are sweet for powdercoating l get you some more pics from my guy later. I thought about it buttt a) I don't have a cobra which is why the Mach one calipers were ideal and b) Im not a fan of the mustang logo on calipers lol apparently I'm fond of a,b) lists recentlu

stop playing patty cake and lets see some pics holmes :spider:

Alright, alright, picked them up today, putting them on tomorrow, full write up to come afterwards! BUT enough talking, here's some pictures from today!

7820811390_25f270e1a7_b.jpg

7820816162_9f61ec1a2a_b.jpg

Rear teasers! Couldn't get them assembled =[ fucking bitches lol so going tomorrow to a family friend's shop who rebuilds calipers for a living. Hopefully he can show me the promise land and I'll have a full shoot! Oh yeah, and the fronts are fully assembled ready for install!

7828155584_98e345645d_b.jpg

7828150166_4b92974c23_b.jpg