• Announcements

• Bullitt

Current Theme Change   08/01/2017

With the new update to 4.2 we have gained a lot of new features.  I will post more about those later.  With the change though came some problems with our current themes as the creator of those themes has not made the changes that allow us to take advantage of some of the new features.   I will try to clean up the default theme to make it more appealing for the time being. 
dannysvt

new jersey

Shifty    92

In new jersey you bish

Shifty    92

COMP O!!!

Im in South. About 15 mins outside of Philadelphia if that helps

330CubeGt    485

53 highland ave is the address, Ima google map it just for fun.Mom was up there last week and was in that area. Said our old house looks like shit guess after 17 years in a shit area that would happen lol

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

VENOMUZ98    9

Hey so since ive been out of the Mustang scene for a while it seems in NJ that most of the old Stang speed shops i have dealt with arent around anymore. Since im always swamped with work im in need of a respectable speed shop in NJ. Who do you guys deal with?? 

droptoppony    180

I know a lot of the guys who live up in the North :) go to Big Daddy Performance, thats Dwayne Gutridge's shop in the Lakewood Toms River area. 

droptoppony    180
11 hours ago, bcozzi71 said:

I live accross the bridge in PA but i grew up cherry hill area. 

That's where I am from. 

bcozzi71    0

Thats awesome... I grew up in Haddonfield but no one knows where that is so I say Cherry Hill. Im in the area all the time to see my friends and family. 

Shifty    92

too bad this whole thread is in wrong section lol.

A few of us are out near the main line outside of Philly.

But i do the same thing when talking about NJ. I use cherry hill or camden as a reference since i grew up and family lives near there

bcozzi71    0
39 minutes ago, Shifty said:

too bad this whole thread is in wrong section lol.

A few of us are out near the main line outside of Philly.

But i do the same thing when talking about NJ. I use cherry hill or camden as a reference since i grew up and family lives near there

Main line is not to far from where I just moved to. Im in Kennett Sq near West Chester/ Longwood.

Shifty    92
16 hours ago, bcozzi71 said:

Main line is not to far from where I just moved to. Im in Kennett Sq near West Chester/ Longwood.

Ah ok!! I work in Exton, live in Phoenixville. Love longwood gardens. Fountains just opened back up. Deff worth a visit, specially if a woman is involved. 

@Prokiller works in newtown Sq and lives in Pottstown

So we are pretty close to ya

bcozzi71    0
2 hours ago, Shifty said:

Ah ok!! I work in Exton, live in Phoenixville. Love longwood gardens. Fountains just opened back up. Deff worth a visit, specially if a woman is involved. 

@Prokiller works in newtown Sq and lives in Pottstown

So we are pretty close to ya

Thats awesome! Hopefully will see you guys around. Im new to the area so idk any of the car shows around here. If you ever hear of anything please let me know. 

droptoppony    180
On 7/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, bcozzi71 said:

Thats awesome! Hopefully will see you guys around. Im new to the area so idk any of the car shows around here. If you ever hear of anything please let me know. 

The American Muscle car show is coming up in a week or so and is huge. Worth a day if you have never been.