dannysvt

new jersey

53 highland ave is the address, Ima google map it just for fun.Mom was up there last week and was in that area. Said our old house looks like shit guess after 17 years in a shit area that would happen lol

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Hey so since ive been out of the Mustang scene for a while it seems in NJ that most of the old Stang speed shops i have dealt with arent around anymore. Since im always swamped with work im in need of a respectable speed shop in NJ. Who do you guys deal with?? 

too bad this whole thread is in wrong section lol.

A few of us are out near the main line outside of Philly.

But i do the same thing when talking about NJ. I use cherry hill or camden as a reference since i grew up and family lives near there

39 minutes ago, Shifty said:

too bad this whole thread is in wrong section lol.

A few of us are out near the main line outside of Philly.

But i do the same thing when talking about NJ. I use cherry hill or camden as a reference since i grew up and family lives near there

Main line is not to far from where I just moved to. Im in Kennett Sq near West Chester/ Longwood.

16 hours ago, bcozzi71 said:

Main line is not to far from where I just moved to. Im in Kennett Sq near West Chester/ Longwood.

Ah ok!! I work in Exton, live in Phoenixville. Love longwood gardens. Fountains just opened back up. Deff worth a visit, specially if a woman is involved. 

@Prokiller works in newtown Sq and lives in Pottstown

So we are pretty close to ya

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

Ah ok!! I work in Exton, live in Phoenixville. Love longwood gardens. Fountains just opened back up. Deff worth a visit, specially if a woman is involved. 

@Prokiller works in newtown Sq and lives in Pottstown

So we are pretty close to ya

Thats awesome! Hopefully will see you guys around. Im new to the area so idk any of the car shows around here. If you ever hear of anything please let me know. 

On 7/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, bcozzi71 said:

Thats awesome! Hopefully will see you guys around. Im new to the area so idk any of the car shows around here. If you ever hear of anything please let me know. 

The American Muscle car show is coming up in a week or so and is huge. Worth a day if you have never been. 

yea the snow is pretty annoying in this area.  If we get it there is a 50% chance you can wear shorts to watch it melt the next day or two.  I like the snow situation in phoenix myself.  When we wanted it we just drove into the mountains and got as much as we wanted.

I have a feeling we are going to get dumped on this year.  Here's my logic: 1) More acorns than I have ever seen drop.  (the whole mother nature provides thing)  2) The fox up at the Lakota Wolf Preserve got a real thick coat, real early.  From what I'm told he's never been wrong.  3) I just bought a Mustang GT and expect to get by with a set of snow tires.  I have terrible luck.