1SlammedGT

My fender flared 00 GT.

What size are those wheels? It looks really high off the ground considering it's bagged but I'm assuming it cause the wheels were meant to fill the flares. 

LOOKS HIGH OFF THE GROUND? WTF LOL???

an air bag can only collapse so far and then you are nearly touching lower control arm to upper spring perch lol. unless you notch some shit it aint sitting any lower

but anywho i get major boners every time i see any kind of pic of this thing. the fitment of the wheel in the flare is freakin perfection!!!! thanks for posting more pics

yes......

That's why I'm curious as to the wheel size. 

sits plenty low enough...and more importantly...it's functional...meaning he don't have to shit his self every time he see's the slightest hint of a bump :P 

think he's on 20's btw

sits plenty low enough...and more importantly...it's functional...meaning he don't have to shit his self every time he see's the slightest hint of a bump :P

think he's on 20's btw

Yup, sucks for people who can't clear bumps. Which will probably be me down the line. 

And just found out they're 19s (x11/13). They look a lot bigger but it might just be the angles. 

I'm running 19x11 front and 19x13 rear wheels.

Ferocious, if I put 17's or smaller the car lays frame but the car looks funny. The k member is about half inch off the ground fully aired out.

Awesome, I really like that. Thanks. I know it kinda defeats the purpose of having a convertible car, but I've always really liked how most of them look with the top up.

Awesome, I really like that. Thanks. I know it kinda defeats the purpose of having a convertible car, but I've always really liked how most of them look with the top up.

yea i agree....something about the top up on a vert looks so good lol. 

yea i agree....something about the top up on a vert looks so good lol.

Agreeeed

140e3936a058764e96ebd15f1568557a.jpg