fry

Fender Emblems?

I need to ditch the cobras on my car after I get it painted. What do yall think of these? http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-16228PR/79-93-Mustang-Running-Pony-Fender-Emblem-Kit My car obviously isn't a v6, but I've always liked the way the tribars look. Hopefully by the time I get done with my car no one will mistake it for a v6 anyway lolol.

I like the tribars better than the GT logos honestly. I say go for it.

Yeah I absolutely HATE the ones that come on there stock lol.

I need to ditch the cobras on my car after I get it painted. What do yall think of these? http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-16228PR/79-93-Mustang-Running-Pony-Fender-Emblem-Kit My car obviously isn't a v6, but I've always liked the way the tribars look. Hopefully by the time I get done with my car no one will mistake it for a v6 anyway lolol.
1979-93 Mustang Running Pony Fender Emblem Kit
1979-93 Mustang
1979-93

I don't know if the holes they fit in are the same on 1979-93 mustangs as the ones on 1994-98 mustangs.

I could not do it with out a back up/hard-pull hidden somewhere as well. Or I might wire it up so that I could switch to the aux battery if the main one happened to die but with as big as it is I have not had an issue.

No emblems, and for Scott, you can see the shaved antenna (or not see)

26730242.jpg

Now that looks awesome! ..what have you used to fill in the holes with?

Did you use lead or filler?

i love the 94-95 GT script ones so much that i kept them on the car when i had it repainted. i also shaved my antenna and the rear ford emblem. tribars are decent too