Tony

complete and ready to install :)

No problem glad I could help. Figured with your skills you could modify the ashtray area to hold four switches and still use the door to hide them.
so i can get that gauge pod thingy from you right? hook your boy up mayn, lol. i want it :)
Would it fit in the arm rest? You could modify the box to be smaller and mount that panel inside the center console armrest. Outa sight, outa mind.
gotta have direct access to the switches. when i drive i may need to quickly lift or i would hide the switches too cause they're not pretty, lolol.

i only run those with serious bags, lol. like stand outside and hop type bags. i like them just not with this setup.

edit: saw a spiked dvs controller on cl i thought about, lol.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/3533139704.html

ha ha! if i had a minitruck...i'd snatch that fn thing up!

Edited by tony

so i'm thinkin the switches are pretty much the same shape and size as the fog light and convertible top switch...maybe mount the switches on a diagonal slant on the ashtray lid.

so i can get that gauge pod thingy from you right? hook your boy up mayn, lol. i want it :)

gotta have direct access to the switches. when i drive i may need to quickly lift or i would hide the switches too cause they're not pretty, lolol.

I'll check pricing tomorrow and see what I can do for you.

lol, yea drake i have been itching to do another truck. would loooove to get a hold of a clean (not needing a repaint) short bed single cab late 80's early 90's chevy 1500 silverado. prolly my favorite truck bodied and bagged.

=PL6F918BFC0C5EBB95

Accuair and Ridetech both have iPhone capability upgrades. However, it would require dropping another $1k to upgrade to the Ridetech E3 management setup, it's not compatible with the setup Tony posted in here.

correct^

plus i like having fixed switches that i can easily hit while driving. by fixed i mean mounted. controllers usually require one hand to hold and another to hit the switch...make any sense, lol?

the glove box and console mount for the gauges and switches wont work. gotta be able to see gauges and hit the switch at any given moment.

correct^

plus i like having fixed switches that i can easily hit while driving. by fixed i mean mounted. controllers usually require one hand to hold and another to hit the switch...make any sense, lol?

the glove box and console mount for the gauges and switches wont work. gotta be able to see gauges and hit the switch at any given moment.

Dammit. Forgot you had a vert. I was gonna say make an overhead mount for them