Tony

Progress made on my bags...

popped off the clock bezel...ran my 3/8" air lines for the psi gauges

f7e7db65-9e78-4b27-9794-e987b229e767_zpsf095666f.jpg

plummed my bags and mounted the brackets and mounting plates

0d7a5dc1-23ea-455c-9601-f25ea25853dc_zpsb466918c.jpg

i drew up a little bracket and my buddy broke out his break and made me a pretty handy mounting plate for my valves and compressor. i'm just going to mount this directly into the trunk in the spare tire well.

536e5622-6164-4600-848b-e7d4179a67de_zpsb59948ff.jpg

this console was fn funny trying to get it out, hahaha! i wanted to smash it all over the fn ground...but i trimmed out the ashtray holder for the switches wiring harness. this will have a polished aluminum plate with 4 rocker switches mounted. clean and hidden :)

7bd5833f-7ef7-403b-806c-afab55d31a75_zps661dc854.jpg

a you can see my wheels poke just a tad...the reason for the gentle tire stretch...it will def tuck right up into my fender when aired out (hard parked).

DSCF5837_zpsbb5a24c5.jpg

fit like a glove :)

0516aa7f-cc97-4c28-bf6c-0834b671e5f5_zpsb4da04d8.jpg

Definitely going to need to see this car in person sometime this year, possibly the Summit show, but if not we'll have to figure something else out. The air ride and wheels are going to have this thing on a whole different level.

Definitely going to need to see this car in person sometime this year, possibly the Summit show, but if not we'll have to figure something else out. The air ride and wheels are going to have this thing on a whole different level.

I agree!!, love it!!

Sent from my iPhone

thanks fellas :)

now i feel pressure from dan, lolol! naaahh, i'm sure you'll dig dude. def interested in that summit show. be cool to meet a forum guy!

on a side note i'm a little pissed cause i bought this front bag setup from cool ride and was told it was a direct fit and bolt in...NOPE!!! gotta cut away a little of the spring perch and fuckin weld in a piece of round tube!! eeerrrrr! only reason i bought vthis setup was to avoid any welding or cutting, lol. it's aight though...shit happens!

Tony where did u get the wheels? Do they come in 18's ?

Jeremy

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_mirabeau.php

yea, although i could'nt imagine a sicker wheel on your car than these in staggered 19's, lol. 19x9's and 10.5's with those side exits, your hood and top down...mmmm, shit!

lookin good so far, and the that wheel looks tits on there.
thanks ryan :)
Did I miss better shots of the new wheels ON the car?!?!

Either way good job on the setup!

lol, no...i will get pics when i'm done working on it. only have a couple days of shit to do. got my son amped up to help me this weekend. should get it wrapped up by beginning of next week. when i get it done and fully detail it..i'll get some epic pics of an sn like no other..promise :) good or bad??? but def different!
I think the pics he's been showing of the TSW's are just a trick, the real new wheels are in the second pic right? ;) Those are big pimpin lol
thanks for making me look at them wheels again...faaak them things are ruining my love for this mustang, lol. i gotta hurry up and get those off there, lol. Edited by tony

lmao schiffy.

so here's where i'm at. every bit of the wiring and plumming the car with ALL of the air lines is done. i seriously just have to swap out the springs and shocks for the bags and new shocks. i was able to grind down a very small section of the spring perch's up front where the bags rubbed with no cutting or welding :) yaaay!

however when i broke loose one end link on the drivers side...holy shit my shoulder took a serious dump, lol. i had a hell of a night trying to ice my shoulder and advil, lolol. so my buddy is bringing me a compressor so i can have the awesome luxury of a fuggin impact, lololol. awesome. now today...some shit's getting done!!

front complete. this is aired out

6b5c220d-f4e2-4af5-99c8-e71edfd63e30_zps4d2d4729.jpg

a little tougher than i thought to stuff this bag and the huge cups/brackets in there but they are in

482760_600445733317226_442937613_n_zpsb953eeb4.jpg

nice and clean mounted under my spare well. all air lines done (even the rears) power wires all connected...i ran a relay, in line fuse, and a breaker under my back seat.

419912_600445206650612_1707253207_n_zps4e9197eb.jpg

Absolutely sick.

And the white walls give it a delightful straight outta Compton low rider feel ;)

Just messin with you, I have a set of stock 95 cobra wheels that my car sits on sometimes when needed, makes me a bit sad seeing them on my car lol

lol, no doubt. kinda hard to stay motivated looking at these wheels ha! the car wont sit as low with the 20's but will still look nasty tucked. i had to adjust my c/c plates to rid some neg. camber when i aired it out.