Tony

Progress made on my bags...

God damn son! Thats some low life shit right there! Are you laying body on those white wallls??? Definitely some lowrider cholo shit right there hahah cant wait to see your new wheels on there!

1. Wrong forum for "hardparked" :shiftyeyes

Because it's a mustang forum I assume? I think every time I see air ride posted on a mustang site, I read that exact comment from someone in some shape or form. SMH

lmao....see detroit....we need a shifteyes smiley man!! jokes just dont work sometimes w/o it! i did get the joke jason. and mike would be proud. thought about posting some pics in his mail box but he's a mod over there and i'm scuuuurd!

Dans outlook and attitude towards custom cars is fn awesome!!! anyone that works on their own shit usually can appreciate all aspects of car building!

lmao....see detroit....we need a shifteyes smiley man!! jokes just dont work sometimes w/o it! i did get the joke jason. and mike would be proud. thought about posting some pics in his mail box but he's a mod over there and i'm scuuuurd!

Dans outlook and attitude towards custom cars is fn awesome!!! anyone that works on their own shit usually can appreciate all aspects of car building!

Hahah dammit i know tony! Find me one. And we'll make it official!

Ugh it's already here?

:shiftyeyes:

yea...i already knew that :shiftyeyes:

bags are done:

525295_600896553272144_1788178147_n1_zps15317b7d.jpg

this is such a shitty pic but i know some folks wanted to see it, lol. shows nothing compared to this thing in person, lol. dont judge too hard from this pic fellas :)

still need to put my wing on.

lol, i was like dam...knew i should'nt have posted this crappy pic :frown-new:

edit: thanks fellas...i have a pretty good camera so let me get her cleaned up and get some sic shots.

@chris...eehhh, wing looks better when tops down.

Edited by tony

yea...i already knew that :shiftyeyes:

bags are done:

525295_600896553272144_1788178147_n1_zps15317b7d.jpg

this is such a shitty pic but i know some folks wanted to see it, lol. shows nothing compared to this thing in person, lol. dont judge too hard from this pic fellas :)

still need to put my wing on.

:fap:

What was the plan for the spoiler? I remember you were thinking about doing a different one.

I'm actually really liking the wingless look, but I'm sure the holes in the trunk would drive you crazy, and repainting the trunk to fill them in would suck.

So, we need to meet up soon tony and do a shoot when mines done in a few weeks.., got any good spots??

Sent from my iPhone

i know a few..i would love to do a shoot with ya chris! be awesome!
Wow... Definitely loving the way it all looks now that's its done. Great work man! Not typically my style at all, but you definitely nailed it.
thanks schiff! not for everyone but at least ya can appreciate the work which i def appreciate!
What was the plan for the spoiler? I remember you were thinking about doing a different one.

I'm actually really liking the wingless look, but I'm sure the holes in the trunk would drive you crazy, and repainting the trunk to fill them in would suck.

man i have 4 spoilers right now, lmao. i can honestly say the stock gt wing looks perfect! i have a xenon wing that i'm selling to a guy in ohio..a weird stockish looking one that i have no clue what its called. bought it off CL, i have the s351/diving board wing, and the stocker wins, lolol. only 2 are painted..the s351 and i just had the stock one painted from black to my color. looks really good

as soon as i get a chance to clean this fn thing up i'll get some good pics

thanks guy :) heres a video that if you squint 1 eye and turn up your brightness you can see it air out, lolol. horrible quality. i like the slow let down valves!

th_DSCF5889_zps304d0d32.jpg