Tony

Interior back together..decent shots :)

lol, pretty man? the gauges...they look alright? the pod is taking me some time to get used to, lol. big ass fucker! anyone think it looks out of place or scale?

Looks awesome, still very jealous of the double din.

I think the gauges in the clock location looks pretty good, would have been cool in the vents but that guy still hasn't responded to my pm and I guarantee the vent pod would have cost way more than that clock pod did.

The switches in the ash tray look nice and clean too, almost factory.

I'm gonna go grab a bib and look at that exterior pic again ;)

what brand gauges are those? they look like Defi's. Also that pod is the autometer clock pod yeh? as for size check mine out.

GEDC0100.jpg

florida 5.0 gauge cluster. dual 2 5/16ths for boost and nitrous pressure, 2 1/16th for the wideband.

Overall I love how your car is looking man, i would drive the shit out of it on the street brother.

Knuckles

thanks fellas!!

i'm stuck on the trunk area now. i have a polished 3 gallon tank back there. should i just do a clean upholstered trunk or reinstall my subs (2 10" ) and my amp? the side panels i made no longer will fit :( need to redo the whole dam thing now, lol

Hmm, here's an option...not sure what you are looking to spend but it's super clean.

http://www.kdezines.com/MustangParts/StereoEnclosures/1994-2004Mustangs/94-04SpareTireWellStereoEnclosureWithFalseFloor

He offers them for 10's and 12's, either single or dual. The pic shows an amp rack in the back, but that's an add-on. This dude is the guy who made my rear seat delete, which I was thoroughly impressed with. I am as picky as they come and I couldn't find anything I didn't like with his craftsmanship...it literally fit better than something Ford could have made.

What would be sweet is to use that kit, which I believe raises the floor up slightly, then cut out a hole that the tank sits down into, which would cover the mounting feet of the tank and give it a super clean look. It would also let you hide away some of the lines and wires for stuff. Kind of like this (the tank would probably be not quite as sunken though, but you get the point)

8343971641_320e21b846_z.jpg

i would love to do that...dont even bother me that it would be off center a tad. i just have all my valves and compressor mounted in there :(

i wish i could do a rear seat delete but i cant find a pic of one in a vert that looks right, lol.

Ah yes, I forgot you had the valves and compressor in the tire well. Verts are rough when it comes to trunk space.

You could always email or call Kdezines and see if he has a RSD for verts. He's easy to talk to and BS'ed with me on the phone for about a half hour when I ordered mine. If anyone makes a good looking setup for a vert it would be him.