Prokiller

some iphone quickies

threw the new wheels on this weekend but forgot my camera. Was neck deep in replacing the timing belt on my wife's civic so didn't get to do much to the stang. I did however get to put a 370z rear sway bar on the infiniti. Seems to have helped out a lot in the body roll department.

IMG_0408_zps7b8fc0e2.jpg

IMG_0409_zpsab1e56a4.jpg

IMG_0410_zps8aa0faf2.jpg

IMG_0411_zpsbff719a5.jpg

i think they would look moar betta on the infiniti than on the mustang. i think i just might get them in 19s for this car in the future:

IMG_0404_zps4be4a06b.jpg

Brembos look beastly on there man! Idk why but I couldn't ever really bring myself to like these wheels.....you're slowly starting to change my mind!

I was never in love with them on Dalamar's car, but they look absolutely sexual on Ryan's car. I think they just look perfect on a dark colored car, not so much on a white or light colored car.

Im not a fan of the wheels, just personally no offense. I liked the wheels you had in your sig. Love the car otherwise though, looks amazing. What kind of tails are those. They look just amazing with an amber turn slot. I would have never thought about seeing that. I love it. Also whats done to the infinity, my friend I work with has one ( 4 door ) we just put 350Z Brembos and lines on. Easy upgrade.

I know what you could do to pull those fronts in a bit Ryan... but it would require coil overs, not sure if you're wanting to go that route...

Anyway, you could pick up a pair of Team Z's shorter front control arms (they're actually fox length), then just shorten your tie rods and bump steer to account for the shorter arms. I had the fox length arms before and it sucked my front wheels in 3/4"-7/8". They don't have spring perches though, hence the need for coil overs. The arms work fine with the stock K-member.

Just an option :thumb:

Im not a fan of the wheels, just personally no offense. I liked the wheels you had in your sig. Love the car otherwise though, looks amazing. What kind of tails are those. They look just amazing with an amber turn slot. I would have never thought about seeing that. I love it. Also whats done to the infinity, my friend I work with has one ( 4 door ) we just put 350Z Brembos and lines on. Easy upgrade.

non taken. not the biggest fan of them either. i like them more on the infiniti! they were only meant to be temporary anyway. the tails are exports. pricey and rare but i love them. nothing crazy yet to infiniti. just put on a 370z rear sway bar on it, really made a difference. LED'ed the inside lights and painted the front grille. i want to tint the windows and get different wheels.

I know what you could do to pull those fronts in a bit Ryan... but it would require coil overs, not sure if you're wanting to go that route...

Anyway, you could pick up a pair of Team Z's shorter front control arms (they're actually fox length), then just shorten your tie rods and bump steer to account for the shorter arms. I had the fox length arms before and it sucked my front wheels in 3/4"-7/8". They don't have spring perches though, hence the need for coil overs. The arms work fine with the stock K-member.

Just an option :thumb:

i'll have to look into that. coil overs are definitely in the overall plan for the car, just depends on money as to when it will happen.

Without sellin the wheels the only way to get them back in is the way dan suggested. Then again between a coilover kit, springs, bumbsteer kit your gonna be close to a $1000 unless you shop used. Then again not sure if your happy enough with those wheels to drop a G just to try and correct the offset problem and that still doesnt give you 100% knowledge weather or not there gonna sit where you want them to. IMO I would off those rims

@Rich, well yes and no. i would be doing it so i could fit similar size wheels, just not these. I'm going to investigate doing different A-Arms. i had already planned out trying to get a different k-member/coilovers before MW anyway, this is just more fuel for that fire.

@Onyx they are 18x9 with +30mm offset.

just for my own entertainment.

a18c3ec5-573b-493a-90a5-2126e17e2d20_zps291a8883.jpg

no more brown tire, lolol. actually looks good though imo. kinda growing on me ryan. makes the car look way more sinister no doubt!!