95riosnake

GT500 Portable Dyno Destruction

Saw this on another forum, holy shit this is violent! I wonder what happened here? Probably messed up the car pretty bad too.

Holy fooook. Note to self, never been put my car on a portable dyno

Yeah, that just can't be too healthy for all of those rotating parts coming to a sudden stop like that

Matt

Yea toward the end of the video you can see the roller from the dyno rolling around bouncing against the back of the car lol.

I wanna see aftermath photos of the Shelby. It had to mess the undercarriage up quite a bit.

I'd like to see how much that shop reimbursed that dude for destroying his car.

Probably nothing if he signed the waiver that most shops, especially those with portable dynos make you sign before hittin the rollers.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Probably nothing if he signed the waiver that most shops, especially those with portable dynos make you sign before hittin the rollers.

Tapatalk made me do it!

when I signed that waiver it only talked about my car nuking on the dyno, and the shop not being at fault. it never said anything about the dyno nuking and destroying my car.

when I signed that waiver it only talked about my car nuking on the dyno, and the shop not being at fault. it never said anything about the dyno nuking and destroying my car.

This. Im fairly positive those waivers cover if your car nukes it isn't their fault. But it the dyno is nuking and going straight ww2 on the underside of your car, you can bet your ass I'm coming after the shop for improper install or the manufacturer for making a shit ass product

• Moderators

Pretty sure the rear wheels shouldn't be at the angle they ended up in, even taking into consideration he's half on the "dyno."

Looks like on top of the dyno and the GT500, there's some imports behind the fence that they'll be paying for as well.

Tapatalk made me do it!

yeah I see that, bet you they get a better dyno if they don't go broke from this.

Looks like on top of the dyno and the GT500, there's some imports behind the fence that they'll be paying for as well.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Yea, so like an extra $50 to replace the hondas...lol. just kidding.

I wish the dude would have bent down and gotten a shot under the car, I want to see the carnage...which there has to be some.