Bullitt

SN95/New Edge Cruise T-shirt

Well we got the art back for the shirt and this is what we have, there are a few things that need to be tweaked but for the most part this is the shirt for this years event. Sean can give you more info soon.

qb0.png

Trust me I've checked every rental place in the area, the only one that has trucks charges 59 cents a mile in addition to the cost of renting the truck (59 cents x 1200 miles = $708, then add the actual rental cost and insurance coverage...)

And the words beater plus a 23 hour round trip don't go very well together lol.

My dad has an 87 F250 diesel with a banks turbo kit on it, but it also has 230k miles on it and he said he wouldn't trust driving it that far.

My friend has a 2012 powerstroke with about 20k dumped into it, but isn't willing to let me borrow it because he has so much tied up in it and it's his baby/show truck/daily driver, and I totally understand.

Another friend has a 79 F250 with a 460 big block, 12" lift and a powerglide, basically it's a mini bigfoot...

and that's it as far as my access to full size trucks goes... ugh. Everyone else I know either has a small truck or no truck at all.

...basically it's a mini bigfoot...

:mockinglaughter::mockinglaughter:

Dan is there a specific reason you're only limiting yourself to a pick-up truck?! I mean, this is my tow vehicle: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/whereamioo7/random/97B8DC9E-81B9-4ACF-A6BC-651FDC7F2A5C-16500-000003CDA42A0B5A_zpsfe5d2f2d.jpg