Bullitt

SN95Source v. 1.2 Complete

Ok if you haven't notice the site had a little make over. There are a few reasons for this. One was a new member brought it to our attention that it was not easy to identify new post just by looking at the site. The other reason is when the site load it has to load all those which puts a strain on the site. This icon change only having to load 2 vs 100 would make the site happier. Also we are now on CloudFlare. Below is a brief description of what it does.

CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.

Just so everyone knows now, if a section has a new post you'll see this.

newlogo_forum_new-48.png

No new post will see this.

newlogo_forum_old-48.png

As always comments suggestions ideas please let us know.

Enjoy!!

Staff

if i do that then they are little chat bubbles and I no like lol or we just don't show the sub forums but that could make it hard to find things.

well no mine do too but only on the dark side. The messed up thing is the correct file is uploaded but I think I have it figured it out now. Our new cloud back up must of captured the icons when I had the big ones uploaded on accident. I am deleting the file from cache now and then uploading the new file with hopes that the cloud catches the right image this time. so we may see some red x or nothing at all for a little bit.

I get logged out after between 30secs - 1min of idle on the computer since this change

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

really huh???? Going to have to look into that one as that is a first.

Ok all should be fixed..... I hope.

My icons are no longer big:

Sourceicons_zps7471c734.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I get logged out after between 30secs - 1min of idle on the computer since this change

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

Do you have the "remember me" box checked next to your username where you log in?