Froush

Project Froush

Well i supposr i could update this. Most of you know already but it is back up and running. Played with some plastidip and it came out nice. Other than that, ive havent had a whole lot of time to work on it to do anything else. Here are some newer pics.

IMG_20140301_125604_503_zpsio0qfa6n.jpg

IMG_20140301_150155_025_zpsqacbxbrz.jpg

IMG_20140302_163546_2272_zpsuox1hkad.jpg

IMG_20140308_143300_749_zpsvnuowuzy.jpg

IMG_20140308_143324_589_zpspv7iiysk.jpg

Not lately. Been going out to sea too much to get anything done.

This makes me sad :( I demand more pics of the fresh plasti-dip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...................I haven't been on here in a while and some may have seen on facepage but..........The plastidip is gone. I peeled it about a month ago. I could deal with it always being dirty and not as clean as I like it. Plus, I like waxing my car. Can't do that with plastidip. But I do plan on repainting blue once I get a place of my own. I'm in a transition from military to civilian and am just bouncing around for now. But soon. I also sold the saleen spoiler and am going with something different. Something that goes with the roush kit and that nobody else has. It will be legend wait for it dary. Lol. Other than that there is nothing new with my build.

20140726_121753_zpsj0jn4ep5.jpg

20140726_121727_zpsqszuwmuh.jpg

It was like unwrapping the best Christmas present ever. Lol

20140725_194640_zpsn7lvs88v.jpg

Thanks. Well my new spoiler is complete. I need to prep it and paint it though. Should be my best spoiler/wing yet.

Thanks. Well my new spoiler is complete. I need to prep it and paint it though. Should be my best spoiler/wing yet.

• Moderators

Lol. This Damn phone has been double and triple posting all the time the past week. Idk what to do with it

Worked out... gave me an excuse to use the word, 'thrice.'  Not every day you can work that into conversation.

Are you actually from detroit? There's gonna be a meet the first Friday in October for moddedmustangs members in this area in Ann arbor

Are you actually from detroit? There's gonna be a meet the first Friday in October for moddedmustangs members in this area in Ann arbor

I might have to make my way out there! Both my siblings live in Ann Arbor. I'm about 25 minutes east of it. Maybe I can straighten out my car in time!

http://www.btifab.com/99-04_ducktail.html

I think he's making one for the early sn95s. They take a lot of prep work though so be warned

He made 2 of em for sn95's..carbon fiber......both were pretty rough from what I heard

• Moderators

http://www.btifab.com/99-04_ducktail.html

I think he's making one for the early sn95s. They take a lot of prep work though so be warned

I honestly want to try cutting the actual deck lid out and molding that right in, not just a spoiler.  I couldn't figure out how I was going to make that compound curve.

• Moderators

Right but none in fiberglass I could potentially mold in... not that I even know how to do that.  I can't wait to see it on the @Froush.