MMR

Reversed: Post ugly cars!

rolls royce camargue 1975-1986-rolls-royce-camargue.jpg Rolls_Royce-Camargue_mp44_pic_49500.jpg cam-11a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

maserati biturbo biturbo.jpg Maserati_Biturbo_front_20080419.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

alfa romeo giulietta alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv.jpg Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

lancia delta Lancia_Delta_III_20090620_rear.JPG Lancia_Delta_III_20090620_front.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

chrysler pt cruiser chrysler_pt_cruiser.jpg 530_3.jpg

i just got the dreaded " post approval message" for mine..........Nissan Juke

I approved it, looks like it's still not showing up. Did you see how long the image link was for the image? It was easily thousands of characters lol, that might be why. I'd try editing and linking to another image

nissan figaro Nissan_FigaRo.jpg nissan_figaro_91_02.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

nissan cube cube.jpg 2013-Nissan-Cube-4.jpg

Funny story about the Nissan Cube. A bunch of us were hanging out at a cruise in a few years ago right about the time the Cube came out. A young girl, probably about 16 came cruising up the row and I saw this ugly little car, and I said rather loudly, " That is the ugliest fucking car I have ever seen". Well she must have heard me because she looked absolutely crushed. I almost felt bad.

Matt

Funny story about the Nissan Cube. A bunch of us were hanging out at a cruise in a few years ago right about the time the Cube came out. A young girl, probably about 16 came cruising up the row and I saw this ugly little car, and I said rather loudly, " That is the ugliest fucking car I have ever seen". Well she must have heard me because she looked absolutely crushed. I almost felt bad.

Matt

You didn't say anything wrong?

2013 Chevy Malibu (specifically the rear/taillights)

lead6-2013-chevrolet-malibu-eco-review.jpg

Toyota AE86 (I have never seen one stock or modified that I didn't think was hideous)

757654_111_full.jpg

Spyker C8 Laviolette

q2yf.jpg

2010 Lexus RX350

2010_Lexus_RX350_1_--_01-13-2010.jpg

2008-2012 Ford Escape

ford-escape-portsmouth-nh_43522_U0178_1.jpg

Honda Element

Honda__Element_Orange%20metallic.JPG

128179222_617d656621_z.jpg

Here's one I hate, then don't hate:

2011+ Hyundai Veloster

Front...I just can't bring myself to not hate it. Reminds me of a snapping turtle for some reason.

03-2012-hyundai-veloster630.jpg

But I kinda like the car from the back :dunno:

e4f6f429948c3eb37ade8addc4359456x.jpg

Ford Festiva

:lol: that was one of my friends first cars, quite possibly one of the most terrible small cars I have ever driven.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Lord that's ugly as sin

WS6 trans am are drop dead gorgeous.. not sure where the displeasure to the eyes is coming from :(

+1 I love those cars, especially in sunset orange metallic... The only decent looking F body since the early 2nd gens IMO. And I didn't think I'd ever see a first gen camaro on a list of ugly cars, I absolutely couldn't disagree with that more lol.

• Moderators
+1 I love those cars, especially in sunset orange metallic... The only decent looking F body since the early 2nd gens IMO. And I didn't think I'd ever see a first gen camaro on a list of ugly cars, I absolutely couldn't disagree with that more lol.

Not a fan of the TAs, but I wouldn't call them ugly. They certainly looked better than the Camaros. The first gen Camaro certainly doesn't deserve to be in this thread... or the 1 series or Panamera for that matter.