Solar

Snow and Mustangs

Hell yea BlackMage! I would totally do that to my car. Of course do a huge detail in Spring. Luckily I prepped both my cars for winter.

- - - Updated - - -

COme on Orange94, drive it on snow. It is not a Ferrari. Just a Mustang.

COme on Orange94, drive it on snow. It is not a Ferrari. Just a Mustang.

We get a little more snow up here :P

Hell, the car doesnt like to idle if its under 10C, I dont think it would run at -40C.

Found another snowy mustang

02fESiOl.jpg

Yea me to. I plan on getting some snow tires since it is always cold where I am at but it doesn't snow. Go to Big BEar!

We're planning on heading up there sometime this winter. But we'll be taking the SUV. I've driven on Kumhos in snow/slush. I don't want to think what it would be like on DR's.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

Why no evo solar?

Bought it as a gas saver and needed the 4 door. Just happened to run into the Lancer. Got the GTS. I keep wanting to get the Ralliart but then I remember "Gas". My Mustang needs that gas.

You don't need AWD for Rally. As a matter of fact, I am interested in Rally and I am planning on getting a FWD for it. Actually, I could with my current lancer but it is a CVT, not Manual trans.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this one on the interwebz

5491-helpless-girl-snow-stuck-mustang-01.jpg

• Supporting Member

None of the current SN in snow yet, but here is the fox from a while back. Got caught without a garage for it while it was on DD duty for 6 months. Go figure. 

mustangcoveredinsnow6.jpg

mustangcoveredinsnow4.jpg

mustangcoveredinsnow3.jpg

None of the current SN in snow yet, but here is the fox from a while back. Got caught without a garage for it while it was on DD duty for 6 months. Go figure.

mustangcoveredinsnow6.jpg

mustangcoveredinsnow4.jpg

mustangcoveredinsnow3.jpg

Damn son. Where do you live at?

• Supporting Member

Damn son. Where do you live at?

This was in eastern Washington. I currently live in the Portland, OR area but am looking to make some changes this next year. 

photo1.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

what's up brotha long time so see.  Car is looking good minus the white stuff we all seem to not be able to get rid of.

Yeah, it's been a while. Don't recall what happened for me to disappear like that.

Don't worry, the white stuff barely lasted the day. The car got it's first taste of salt and sand a week later though. Had to wash that stuff off fast!

I know everyone has seen this 100 times but it's the only one I have. It's completely covered in salt now and is still going strong. The ride home from this same spot the following day I should have recorded. There was not 2 seconds I wasn't sideways. Lol

20140226_104845_zps55698ce1.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Thanks, man.

I should have you look up my stepson. he just moved back to Redford Twp.

No way! Small world, that's right up the road from me. He grow up out here?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk