ttocs

Is there anyone with a 94-95 procharger that can help?

I am wanting to get a procharger but after what I can see it looks like the supercharger itself comes REALLY close too the drivers side fender/apron.  After installing the scottrod panels in my car I have wondered if there is enough space for it.  Is there someone with a procharger that could go take a look or a pic too see how close it gets too the fender?

Any chance you could measure back how far that you had to clearance it?  Wanting too know if it will clear my fusebox display and found one I am interested in used.

I don't mind making space if there is space too be made...

Any chance you could measure back how far that you had to clearance it?  Wanting too know if it will clear my fusebox display and found one I am interested in used.

I don't mind making space if there is space too be made...

I'll snap a picture this weekend for you of where it hit and get you an approximate measurement of how much room I had to make

Oh shit my bad Scott, I'll get you a picture and measurement tomorrow night. I've been home about 2 hours total this weekend and never got a chance to work on the car, I completely forgot about getting you that measurement.

Please excuse the dust/dirty blower, hood hasn't been open in months and quite a bit of metal has been cut near the car during that time lol.

Here's a pic showing where it hit, I had to smash it back about 3/8" or so to clear.

a7a9.jpg

nope, sorry rio the man behind the curtain has been exposed and we can all see what a hunk of tin your working on and no apology can make up for the lies you have told us :huh:

I KID!!!!! :P  Thanks.  So it looks like its almost all the way back by the spot that the wiper reservoir filler use to occupy?  That will make it tight, I think my fusebox ends right there as well...  Thanks again, might be going kenne bell instead, will not cry too much ;)

I had to BFH my inner fender apron, it did hit. The D1SC may be a bit bigger though, if you're thinking of going P1SC it may not.

@jedpony has one on his vert, pretty sure it's a P1SC

Yupp mine was a p1sc. I believe they are the same exact size as a d1 but i may be wrong. There wasnt much clearance with the fender. I think i took a pic for you on the fbook page.

Thanks fellas I think it will fit and the main question now is the bypass valve.  It looks like it will fall right in the middle with one hose on one side of the panel and the other on the other side, valve in the middle...  I have no issue making, or even using the hole I had already made for the power pipe to have it go through it if I need too.  Would it be a big deal to extend those hoses and either move it a couple inches to the drivers side on the engine side of the panels, or a couple of inches the other way to the fender?

Also found a nicely priced V3 Si trim on the corral with the power pipe I am working on now.  Guy bought it and never used it only took the head out too look at.  He will not be able to get me pics till Friday but I can wait.

you don't need a bypass.  its more common without them.  unless your running a lot of boost, it's not necessary.  i'm pushing 12# now without problems.  personally i think it ends up looking to busy with it.