Det_Riot

Any of you Virginian boys on the north side of the state?

I can't keep all of you in track lol are any of you on the north side of the state by Washington DC? Would love to have someone take a look at a car if its in their backyard or close. Dealership is in Sterling, Virginia

Thanks y'all :)

• Moderators

I can't keep all of you in track lol are any of you on the north side of the state by Washington DC? Would love to have someone take a look at a car if its in their backyard or close. Dealership is in Sterling, Virginia

Thanks y'all :)

Shame my dad is out of town or I would have him go look.  That's 15 minutes away from their house.

• Moderators

Tell him to get home. How long is he out of town for

No idea.  I haven't talked to him in a while... Mom just told me he's not home.

Thought you were coming to Tampa?!

Ugh. Don't even wanna get into it. Buddy went yo check out the car Saturday morning. Assholes didn't inform me it sold friday after talking to the guy all day

Ugh. Don't even wanna get into it. Buddy went yo check out the car Saturday morning. Assholes didn't inform me it sold friday after talking to the guy all day

Better watch it broseph, you're letting details slip about what you're getting ;)

Better watch it broseph, you're letting details slip about what you're getting ;)

What details ;)

figures.  i go to sterling VA all the time for work but the next trip headed down that way isn't for another month and as of now, i'm not on the crew going.  i assume it's the ford dealership on rt 7 that you're talking about?  that's 2 min down the road from where i stay.

figures. i go to sterling VA all the time for work but the next trip headed down that way isn't for another month and as of now, i'm not on the crew going. i assume it's the ford dealership on rt 7 that you're talking about? that's 2 min down the road from where i stay.

Damn lol negatory. Its a Honda dealership actually :0