Steve-Oh

Meanwhile, in Russia...

That's a load of cargo that you might want to drive carefully with lol...

Being that this was in Russia, I'm sadly kind of surprised traffic even stopped. I wouldn't have been surprised if people just kept driving by, seems like nothing phases Russians lol.

isn't that just impromptu russian fireworks?

Hahaha, kind of like when the ice cream truck would roll through the neighborhood when you were a kid... but instead it's a rickety old truck full of a million acetylene bottles. "Yay the impromptu fireworks truck is here!" then it smashes into something and everyone gathers around to oooh and ahhhh.

Hahaha, kind of like when the ice cream truck would roll through the neighborhood when you were a kid... but instead it's a rickety old truck full of a million acetylene bottles. "Yay the impromptu fireworks truck is here!" then it smashes into something and everyone gathers around to oooh and ahhhh.

Hahahahha such an awesome image.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pretty much what i was thinking and this in the background...but in russian