Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: TheScourge232V6

Everyone please welcome TheScourge232V6 to SN95Source.com.

TheScourge232V6 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View TheScourge232V6's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for such a warm welcome.

I'm Caleb Younts from Lexington, NC. I'm currently a grad student about to begin my fourth year of pharmacy school. Cars are one of my passions and I'm a huge Mustang fanatic.

My car is a 2003 coupe in true blue metallic. This is my first car and I've been with her 7+ years with no intentions to sell. It's just a V6 with an automatic but I love this car. I've put a lot of money and work into it and made a lot of memories. Together we've experienced car shows, the autocross, the racetrack, and even the dragstrip.

Current modifications include:

-Flowmaster Force II catback, BBK CAI & TB, MotoBlue underdrive pulley, Gasket-matched and hand-polished upper intake, VAP Auto intake spacer
-Eibach springs, Tokico shocks & struts, Steeda 2-point strut brace, subframe connectors, rear sway bar, 1" rear wheel spacers, drilled/slotted brake rotors
-17" SC style wheels, Roush front bumper, GT rear bumper, A-pillar Sunpro gauges, Shrader Performance rear seat delete

Looking forward to talking to you guys and thanks for having me!

DSCN0491-Copy_zps10da1bc4.jpg

DSCN0448_zps46751918.jpg

DSC_1102_zps2a596080.jpg

Thanks for all the love, guys. I think I'll enjoy it here. I love all Mustangs and there's definitely some nice ones on this forum. Glad to have joined this one compared to some of the older/larger forums. I'm sure it'll keep growing but for now SN95 Source is small enough to be comfortable.