Jeremy95GT

Jeremy's 95 Build

We require updates!! (And more pictures/videos!!)

I just went through your build thread again (for the 100th time probably) and I still love every choice you've made. I'm sold on building a conservative 306 H/C/I setup like yours. This is probably my favorite vert.

Don't think that people don't appreciate your hard work and dedication to making quality choices. It's noticed. I love your car.

Thank man,.I really appreciate it... I guess I fly under the radar around here lol

Sent from my phone using tapatalk

Any updates with your car?

Yea there's a couple of updates, the tune was really making the car act funny and we found out it was my IAC, replaced it and now its almost perfect.. it drives great... Made 289 on a a conservative tune.. tuner told me he coulda got over 300 out of it but my driveability would suffer being a daily driver... So he dialed a few things back... My next purchase will be BBK ceramic long tubes, I was gonna buy them last month but my wife is moving back to nc on Friday so that comes before mods, she going up there to get a house and a job and ill meet her up there after I get out...

Oh yea, and I washed ot after not doing that for a few months lol

Brian, if u go with a setup like mine you won't be dissapointed... It's not the most powerful thing, but it pulls hard, looks great, and the bottom end is bulletproof

Nice that motor turned out real sexy . I agree a nice 125 or even 100 shot would really wake it up when your bored on a nice sunny day with the top down.

Nice that motor turned out real sexy . I agree a nice 125 or even 100 shot would really wake it up when your bored on a nice sunny day with the top down.

I'm just not 100 percent sure how nitrous really works exactly, like if I'm ridin and I wanna use it, is it activated automatically?

I'm just not 100 percent sure how nitrous really works exactly, like if I'm ridin and I wanna use it, is it activated automatically?

You would have to open the bottle first and arm it . Purge the system prior to using the nitrous . You want to use a wot switch it's the easiest way for activating nitrous IMO .

Damn your car sounds amazing. And looks amazing. Every time I look at your build thread I want to build the motor but everyone keeps telling me blower first.

If that's the route you wanna go then do it man... I'm sure blowers are fun as shit.... Eventually I'm gonna do one, I just know me, I didn't wanna do it on a stock bottom end... I feel like I have the perfect foundation to do pretty much whatever within reason...

If that's the route you wanna go then do it man... I'm sure blowers are fun as shit.... Eventually I'm gonna do one, I just know me, I didn't wanna do it on a stock bottom end... I feel like I have the perfect foundation to do pretty much whatever within reason...

Yeah. They just say for a stock longblock run lower boost levels. I'm with you though. I'd love to do a built bottom end, HCI setup, and boost. I found a good deal on a blower that I'm going to try to put some extra money aside for. Then just build the motor later.

I'll buy it from you!! :)

I love your car man. It gives me a lot of inspiration. Move to VA so we can chill.

Prolly won't be moving to va, but ill just be south of ya man. So we will deff plan something... Once I get her runnin the way I want her too, I'm sure ill fall in live again.

Jeremy

Well I made a few purchases the other day so I figured I would list them so anyone who cares can see... Pictures will come once I receive them.

-BBK Long Tube Ceramic Coated headers

-Stage 8 Locking Header Bolts

-Lokar Dip Stick

-2 Mustang Dog Collars (for my puppies)

-Accufab 75mm TB

-Fox TPS

-Billet TB Spacer (like dan posted)

-MC Machine Throttle cable Bracket

-New Throttle cable

-New Ford Racing Valve Covers

Will update with pics soon...

Well I never did get to drop my car off the other day, wife and kids where still in town so I moved my apt. Till Thursday, fast forward till today I burnt up a plug wire so now I ha e to replace that and it put me in a horrible mood until the ups man showed up...

a3eja7a8.jpg

2a3aqaje.jpg

evy3ajeb.jpg

7yru7ube.jpg

a3ytarad.jpg

etu4u5yz.jpg

The throttle body is soo nice, you just cant understand it until you actually look at the quality accufab puts into their products.... The egr spacer won't be used, but its nice so I included it in the pic...

Jeremy

i got the universial kit that you gotta cut to your length and they were like 110?

Hot damn lol... well I just spend 300 bucks on a throttle body, not sure my ol lady will like me spending over 100 on some wires, she doesn't understand this kinda stuff, normally I just spend until she says stop but I aint tryin to push it lol

All sorts of shiny purty stuff in here! I remember having my longtubes propped in the corner of the living room in my old apartment and would just sit and look at them thinking "hell yes" until I got around to getting them on the car lol.