Jeremy95GT

Jeremy's 95 Build

So is it cross threaded? Looks like it wont be to difficult to get out.

Agreed time to breakout the biggest toughest meanest vice grips you own and put the clamp on that sumbitch

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I snapped off a bolt in my driver's side accessory bracket last winter, didn't even get lucky enough to have any of the bolt sticking out to grab onto...sheared off flush with the surface of the bracket.

Used these and it worked like a charm. Pretty cheap kit too.

SHC-966196.jpg

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SHC-966196/?rtype=10

I bought a new set of vise grips and it just started ripping the bolt apart, looks like imma have to pull the head off and do something like Rio did

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

In the event you go the route I did, that kit can be bought at Sears. I just posted the link to Summit because it's the first place I found it to link to.

Well a little update from tonight, got the broken bolt out and put on a order for arp header bolts... Was actually pretty easy to get out with the right tools. I used those little sockets that have the spiral grooves, latched right on and pulled her right on out... I re tapped the threads and now it's good to go...

Got some work done today, exhaust is all buttoned up, lower intake is on, and front assesories besides the ac is put back on

IMAG0890.jpg

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk

Looking good Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Before you watch the video....

We had alot of trouble with timing. My buddy big man came down to give me a hand cranking this whore up, we could not get it to 10-14* with the spout out, we could get it to around 30 with it out but any lower and it would cut off. Found out the dizzy was off a tooth, fixed that, now its set to about 17* spout out and it still runs like a bag of huge black dicks.. cant figure out whats wrong, car has no power when im driving it, sounds like a dump truck... any advice or suggestions? im also going to make a post in the tech area.

enjoy... i guess

Edited by Brian

Just hit 700 miles on the new motor, it's amazing... Pulls hard and sounds better...

No pics as of yet, but I just ordered a Baer 13in brake setup for the front, will arrive on Tuesday...Also picked up a be cool aluminum radiator for 200 bucks on corral, it's already welded for AN fittings so I'll be doing a steel braided radiator hose setup aswell...

Pics as soo as I get this shit

When's the date on the tune?? what'd you figure out was making it run like a dump truck? haha

No date just yet... I spent my tune money on the baer brakes lol...

It had no compression on the left side of the motor, so I shimmed the roller rockers and viola... Runs like a raped ape now... Still has a bad surging idle in the mornings but I figure a tune will fix that

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

We require updates!! (And more pictures/videos!!)

I just went through your build thread again (for the 100th time probably) and I still love every choice you've made. I'm sold on building a conservative 306 H/C/I setup like yours. This is probably my favorite vert.

Don't think that people don't appreciate your hard work and dedication to making quality choices. It's noticed. I love your car.