Jeremy95GT

Jeremy's 95 Build

All sorts of shiny purty stuff in here! I remember having my longtubes propped in the corner of the living room in my old apartment and would just sit and look at them thinking "hell yes" until I got around to getting them on the car lol.

Bahaha, while my wife and kids where in town I put them in the garage, and the min they left, everything came back in lol, only reason their in the box now is I'm afraid my shit head shihtzu will scratch em up haha

Jeremy

It's not that simple, lol there are several bolts that need to be turned.... And with my crazy schedule being active duty and a full tile student.... I just don't have time, so once a day I pull out the accufab tb and just touch it against my skin lol

Jeremy

here we go with the whole "filter in the engine bay, hot air blah blah" bullshit

It's not bullshit. I swapped from my SPT short ram with a heatshield on my WRX, back to the stock intake setup. In doing so, I saw an average 15* lower intake air temp.

Edited by Det_Riot

Just whenever man, I spent a week there a couple of weeks ago... I'm only an hour and a half

Jeremy

Ok I'm about a half hour west of PCB. If you want to cruise around and get some pics next time your in town send me a pm. I could probably get a 96 mystic to join as well.

Dude, ill ask u to gtfo out my thread if u have nothing constructive to say rather than "point and laugh" and talk about how u lnow it all...

Jeremy

I think you should hang around... I get a kick out of our back and fourth.

Tapatalk made me do it!