Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: reinsport

Everyone please welcome reinsport to SN95Source.com.

reinsport Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View reinsport's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm a LAPD cop (don't hate me) and I run an anti-street racing program . Check out www.lapdracing.com when you get a chance. I just bought a '94  Cobra that will slowly become a track day car for my 16 year old son and myself to share. I have many, many question about track day mods and I don't have the time, money, or talent to figure them out myself.  

So far(got lucky) it came with Bilstein struts, steeda springs, MM welded sub-frame connectors, slotted discs, hawk pads, SS brake lines, FR500 copy wheels (9&10's X 18), nitto 555's, 3,73 gears, MM camber plates, 4-core aluminum radiator, older edelbrock intake, CAI, underdrive pulleys, 255 gal/hr fuel pump, MSD ignition, mild Comp cam, JBA short headers w/ hi-flow cats (must stay kinda smog legal) and an X-pipe.

Next (what do guys think?) Ford Racing aluminum flywheel w/ Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, MM zero off-set A-arms (K-member later), bump steer kit, coil-over kits (F&R, spring rates?), MM torque arm w/ panhard bar, MM 4-point roll bar, seats(?), and 5-point belts. Canton RR pan, Accusump? Help me please! Your humble new member, Sean Reinhardt.

Welcome to the site "Brian Earl Spilner" ;-) lmao sorry I had too! Plan looks good, definitely talk to Jack @maximum motorsports for a spring recommendation. Will this car be driven on the street? I if so you probably want something that will be a bit harder of a sorting rate than something who would be street driving their car. @iRoush is our expert auto-x extraordinare.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk