Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 351strim

Everyone please welcome 351strim to SN95Source.com.

351strim Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 351strim's Profile

:welcomenew:

I've never been active on here yet but ai have a 1994 gt that stated as a catenary yellow car I color swapped it to new zinc style yellow brightened up a bit. The interior was completely went through. The car has a 358w built bottom end 8.5:1 compression, 192 canfield heads, trickflow stage 2 cam, trick flow R upper and lower intake, 90mm tb,80lb injectors, old school s trim on 14lb, running e85 now last old numbers heat soaked and loading spark at 5800rpms was 591/570 on lee blankenships Dyno, now the spark issue is fixed it pulls to 6400 should be over 600rwhp pretty easy. Has a built 8.8 with 31 spline mosers, 3.55 gears, c clip elimantors, welded and braced. On Greg's welds. The car still has power everything and heat and air. We drive it all over in the summer and it drives like stock. Currently up grading transmission and going to long tubes and 3 inch exhaust.

image-64.jpg

image-61.jpg

image-36.jpg

image-70.jpg

Thanks guys glad to find a site

For sn95 cars so much hate a lot if places. And evilvw311 I live in Shepherdsville.

You aren't kidding man. Facebook is an e-dick swinging contest 24/7 as well as some of the larger mustang forums

You aren't kidding man. Facebook is an e-dick swinging contest 24/7 as well as some of the larger mustang forums

That's true, every time I see your car I think I need to get these svo side exhaust on, they are painted and waiting just need to do it. Looking now for a more street friendly wheel setup

Seriously?!? I live in Mt. Washington. Lol

I never understood the hate on our cars. Ever since I was in high school and these cars came out I always wanted one. So big check off da list of dreams when I finally found mine.

Dude, knowing there is another 351 guy that close is awesome!!! I'm in the process of switching mine now. May have to meet up and pick your brain and get an in person look at some of the stuff done if yo don't care!!!!!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Anytime man I'm in mt washington on flat lick all the time that's where my wife is from just hit me up

Welcome 351strim.  

Nice to see another tall deck sn95.

People can hate on the curves of 94-98 mustangs all they want but it's the only body style for me honestly. I've loved these cars since I was a kid.

Seems a lot of us are in the same boat.

image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_9.jpg

Had this custom built

image_8.jpg

Over the winter did some work welded up seems and installed battle boxs, built the rear end with 31 spline moser axles c clip elimantors, put the battery in the trunk, installed a push pull kill switch. New catch can and last but not least finally a decent transmission. Bought a 3550 and upgraded the input to 26 spline. It's low mileage and over the winter this year I'll up grade the output to 31 spline

image_10.jpg

Rear was welded and braced

Anyways nice to everyone's rides coming together

I also have a 3550, you won't be disappointed. Mine also has the 26 spline input and built to handle around 800 rwtq, it's a bad mother trucker. I wish it was a 6 speed for the cool factor lol, but I won't hesitate to throw as much power as I could ever make at it. The only complaint I have is the non-synchronized reverse, you get used to it but it's embarrassing when you forget and grind into reverse in front of people lol.

This one is nothing special I picked it up for s killer deal or at least I think. It's a 1994 gt I found on Craigslist around October last year was listed as blown motor. It was a one owner and over all in good shape. Was stock as stock comes everything was as it was from ford. Anyways I gave $400 ..... Had 4 new tires to boot. So I got it home and it turns Out the thermostat was stuck. replaced that and has been running great ever since. I added 3.55 gears, full exhaust headers ect and lowered it and a 100 shot. Car runs perfect she drives it some. I bought her a new 2.0 ecoboost escape over the weekend so she probably won't drive this as much.

image_11.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only person still up!!!! Lol

still up man I'm just getting home from work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see I'm not the only person still up!!!! Lol

still up, man I just got home from work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk