Tony

KDezigns rear seat delete.

just wanted to show off my rear seat delete. i really hope these pics do this kit justice because it seriously looks great! awesome fitment, easy install. feels solid, drove around for a bit and it's quite and solid. no movement. heres a few pics of it completed in my car. about 2.5 hours to install. 

f0ya2b.jpg

651gci.jpg

142amtx.jpg

oh38uv.jpg

The KDezines kit is not cheap by any means, but it's worth it. I love mine, and it's one of the most straightforward installs I've done.

funny how it worked out cause once i found out you had the same kit all my worries about ordering from him went out the window as i know your ocd'ness  :D

dude the way he packed the kit was awesome lol. i was worried about it getting here damaged in some way but he had that kit boxed up super nice man. guy's a true pro no doubt!! 

Looks GREAT!  Fit and finish looks perfect!

I was thinking about one day making my own similar to his.  But I think I'll just save the time and headache and order one of his kits.  It'll probably turn out better that way.  

so is the RSD on air bags?

lol! 

yea @The Mk2 it def fits like a glove. he makes these kits w/o sub and amp enclosures as well. just like it looks with the cover panel on minis the sub and amp box underneath for guys with racecars that wanna delete the rear seat. 

Looks awesome.  It is nice to finally see a high quality, good fitting, RSD on the market for these cars.  Seems like all the other kits have simply just been cheap carpet over some thin plywood or something similar. 

Looks awesome.  It is nice to finally see a high quality, good fitting, RSD on the market for these cars.  Seems like all the other kits have simply just been cheap carpet over some thin plywood or something similar. 

agreed! i would order one of those kits....but just to use as a template to make my own out of better materials lol. 

Looks so good! Now I know how to get rid of the rear seat and still look good! Do you have a ported or sealed sub box? Do you have any pics of the sub box by itself?

hmmmmm.....i can't seem to find any pics of the sub box by itself lol. the sub box and amp rack are all 1 piece with mdf separating the 2...sealed enclosure, amp rack has a built in fan and the sub box is filled with batting.