Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 97CasperCobra

Everyone please welcome 97CasperCobra to SN95Source.com.

97CasperCobra Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 97CasperCobra's Profile

:welcomenew:

Been around the SN95 community for a while, most know me.

Currently doing a Coyote & full MM install in Casper, should be ready in a few weeks.

Also picked up a 1993 Teal Cobra in late September which needs quite a bit of TLC and restoring.  Currently working on returning the interior to "like new" status, replacing hardware in the doors and trying to figure out what to do with the interior (all the stock grey interior was swapped out for black and the seats are from a late 80s LX).

Hey there!  Welcome!  I've talked to you a few times over on SVTP.  You're one of the original SN95 people over there, haha.  Glad to see you've made it over here though.  It's a nice place.

Yea I recognize the user name from SVTP also. I used to be WAY more active over there a couple years back. I pretty much only post here these days. The older my car gets, the less I have to contribute to conversations about all the technology packed into the new mustangs. I don't feel like I have much to add to the conversation lol. It feels like everyone over there makes 600+ or has a GT500, Viper, ZO6, etc. lol

Glad you found your way over, Mike! Can't wait to see the Casper finished and see how it performs out on track!

Thanks Bryan, 3-day event at Texas World Speedway at the end of the month. I've got 3 GoPros ready to capture footage...lol.

Now I just need time & $$$ to get it all complete. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk