V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

I'm diggin it Kyle, what happened to your spoiler? Also how is the plastidip holding up?

Thanks. I just had the spoiler off to see how it looked and it will probably go back on. The plastidip is holding up better than I expected, its just a little tough to clean

Here is another from today

IMG_0371.jpg

Love what your doing with it Kyle! If your ever down in the louisville area hit me up

Thanks. I just had the spoiler off to see how it looked and it will probably go back on. The plastidip is holding up better than I expected, its just a little tough to clean

Here is another from today

IMG_0371.jpg

What have you done in the rear to make the rear wheels sit flush with the fender like that? ...car looks great by the way, I like it!

hahaha thats awesome that they look that way in the pictures but they dont in real life....:(((( my tire/wheel combo sits about 2+ inches inside the well... id like to get fatter tires and possibly spacers to make it sit flush.. thanks so much for the compliments tho!

hahaha thats awesome that they look that way in the pictures but they dont in real life....:(((( my tire/wheel combo sits about 2+ inches inside the well... id like to get fatter tires and possibly spacers to make it sit flush.. thanks so much for the compliments tho!

I am running 25mm spacers on my car, it sure helped alot..

Beforeafter.jpg

..they don't sit 100% flush with the fender, but close enough.. To make them flush with the fender I'd have to roll the inner fenders otherwise they will rub.

Edit:

I wonder why they sit in that far from the factory, because the front wheels sit flush with the fender.

Edited by MMR

didn't like this pic at first since the car is all blurry until I saw the lines in the concrete on the bottom are in focus and leading to the car where they blur. Kinda makes my eyes hurt and at the same time I like the depth of it.

post-61-13881836803401_thumb.jpg

Must be nice to live in a warm place where the weather doesn't suck all the time so you can keep your car clean and it wont get dirty form just being driven around the block.

Here its rain and cold wind all the time with puddles and wet roads everywhere, not really the ideal place to own a mustang, especially when I don't have a garage..

phoenix was alot better. It only rains there 5-7 times a year and when it does it isn't an all day or two day event like in most places. You could wash/wax your car and then just keep the dust off of it for months keep it looking nice with no work. You go to a show out there and EVERYONE has california car dusters.....