TaborRacing9

Merp

Hey guys, Im pretty sure youve all seen pics of my ride before I figured Id put this up here so future members can take a look... thanks :)

2592a904.jpg

4098338a.jpg

248ce01a.jpg

COBRA2.jpg

COBRA7.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_0640_2.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

Cobra: 3.73's, K&N FIPK, Full exhaust no cats, Centerforce clutch, Tune.

GT: Built motor/tranny...3.73's, 14 psi boost, ect ect ect

Hey Jess. Do you have problem with sand getting blown up into your engine compartment down there? When I was in Myrtle beach, sand just started showing up under the hood...about drove me crazy. Around here (Atlanta) once the pollen is gone in springtime, the engine compartment stays really clean, unless you get caught in the rain.

Love both your cars. The vert. is sleeper city.

Man, the guy that I picked up the SVO seats from, had a VERY nice man cave style house. 1800sqft house, 1br/1.5ba, 6-car garage attached to the house (he has a grabber blue 70 Mach 1 in it), and a detached Hangar off to the side of the house with his plane in it, and a few other cars. That was out in Cape Coral.

Around where I live, there are several neighborhoods that are "fly in communities". Its a neighborhood that has a grass landing strip in the middle, and everyone owns an airplane or 2. They all have nice houses, and then have a big hanger behind or next to their house. Most of these peeps are financially well off and will have some cool cars or something in the hanger with their airplane. Its cool to be riding down one of their streets and meet a airplane taxiing down the street.

mustang shop? haha as much as I love working on my own mustang I wouldn't want to touch anyone else's lol I just want a huge huge huge garage similar to a hangar bay where all my horses can sleep safe and sound lol

No not for other peoples mustangs just mine. lol and for GT's:friendly_wink:

Around where I live, there are several neighborhoods that are "fly in communities". Its a neighborhood that has a grass landing strip in the middle, and everyone owns an airplane or 2. They all have nice houses, and then have a big hanger behind or next to their house. Most of these peeps are financially well off and will have some cool cars or something in the hanger with their airplane. Its cool to be riding down one of their streets and meet a airplane taxiing down the street.

i have some of those too in my neiborhood :D

I know and u still haven't come to HMS when I go... u asshole. :) I'll prolly go this Friday or the next time their open Matt... u gotta show me those pacu... them things are naaasty looking... and thanks Dutch :)

I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend, but maybe next weekend????

well the idiot that had the car before me obvious didnt give an eff cause the have curb rash up the butt... just cant see it in the photos much.... as for that no real problems... ive hears they begine to discolor/flake... mine are not flaking but on one rear rim there is a discoloration the size of a dime.... it kills me. i wash and wax this car once a week and it seems impossible to keep it decent.