Steve-Oh

iPhone 5

:HATE: But.. then again I hate Apple in general... and I'm no fan of smartphones either. I'd prefer to just not have a phone at all. I'm a weird 20y.o. lol.

Agreed. I was fed up with apple about 2 months ago and swore I wouldn't take the bait but I'm a sucker and WILL be ordering it today. It's all about discipline, I'm not one of those people who are attached to their phones. I enjoy being phone free at times!

Agreed. I was fed up with apple about 2 months ago and swore I wouldn't take the bait but I'm a sucker and WILL be ordering it today. It's all about discipline, I'm not one of those people who are attached to their phones. I enjoy being phone free at times!

You realized that even if you hate them, they still have your music right? Apple has a funny little addiction about them.

I will let other people try it out first before I will even consider getting it. The iPhone 4 was rubish, it broke pretty much just by touching it.

So I will let other people pay the ridiculous high price for them when they just come out, let them test it and then once the price has dropped and if its any good I will consider getting one.

But for now iPhone 3GS FTW!

I'll stick with my 4s. Apple is terrible at releasing "newer, smaller, lighter" as their *new* product, charging an arm and a leg, then profiting. Oh well, I like my iPhone, using it until it quits like my crackberry :).

This man has caught on!

I kinda just hate Apple people in general....Apple makes good products but they market them to retards and charge way too much for just about everything they sell.

They release a new phone with extremely minimal upgrades and all the stupid fanboys/ girls flock to waste their parents money and all think its the best phone ever created....like relax, Droid phones had this hardware years ago.

This video is a perfect example of what I mean. Apple consumers are brainwashed to the max.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82784664/

However I will say I think Apple made a good move making the phone and screen a little bit larger although the 8mp camera isnt anything new or special to the market.

I dont see how people can justify buying a new iphone every year though.....guess thats why most americans are in debt. lol

I'm not due for an upgrade so I am going to jailbreak my 4 get siri and then wait for iOS6 to be jailbroken and I will be good till my upgrade. ;) I want but I am not ready to convert all my plugs to the new shit, I'll wait till it's been out awhile. I never by shit new, shit always has issues in the beginning and no one has shit for it.

Nothing wrong with upgrading in those cases lol.

Its just comical to me how Apple claims the be "revolutionary" and shit but come out with a phone that offers NO advantage over its competitors.

Hell, Samsung even develops the processor Apple is using in the new phone....

I guess I will just never understand the infatuation with Apple.

You realized that even if you hate them, they still have your music right? Apple has a funny little addiction about them.

They don't have my music... I have my music lol

I agree I don't like Apple schmucks myself and am not looking forward to seeing all of them in the store. It's time for an upgrade for me and since I got the 4 when it first came out, she's starting to show signs of hardware deterioration.

Nothing wrong with upgrading in those cases lol.

Its just comical to me how Apple claims the be "revolutionary" and shit but come out with a phone that offers NO advantage over its competitors.

Hell, Samsung even develops the processor Apple is using in the new phone....

I guess I will just never understand the infatuation with Apple.

Didn't Apple just sue Samsung for copyright BS? Something about the software design? Maybe that was their punishment lol

Didn't Apple just sue Samsung for copyright BS? Something about the software design? Maybe that was their punishment lol

Well yea, Apple has been doing that crap for years...they try to patent stupid ass things and sue other companies....guess they are scared since Samsung produces superior technology and phones.

I think they sued them because you could call a person directly from a text instead of having to exist the texting menu to call them....Apple is retarded.

The punishment was 1B dollars but who knows if that will stand but that has absolutely nothing to do with Apple using Samsung components...Apple has been using Samsungs parts in the phones forever.

They are actually trying to use less Samsung components after this whole legal battle though...

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/376789/apple-cutting-component-reliance-on-samsung

heres a good article....South Korea's Samsung is a core Apple supplier, producing micro processors, flat screens and memory chips - both DRAM chips and NAND memory chips - for the iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Samsung produced the whole damn phone basically haha.

Its just comical to me that 99/100 Apple fanboys would claim Apple superior to Samsung and Apple doesnt even produce the hardware in the phones.

Edited by justinschmidt1

They release a new phone with extremely minimal upgrades and all the stupid fanboys/ girls flock to waste their parents money and all think its the best phone ever created....like relax, Droid phones had this hardware years ago.

This is my exact opinion on call of duty... LOL

All your points are valid. I wouldn't stereotype every iPhone user as being a "fanboy" though. I just got back from the store and it seemed pretty mellow. I ended up going with the 64gig black phone, I completely filled my 4 so this was a logical move for me.

Sent from Space

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/376789/apple-cutting-component-reliance-on-samsung

heres a good article....South Korea's Samsung is a core Apple supplier, producing micro processors, flat screens and memory chips - both DRAM chips and NAND memory chips - for the iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Samsung produced the whole damn phone basically haha.

Its just comical to me that 99/100 Apple fanboys would claim Apple superior to Samsung and Apple doesnt even produce the hardware in the phones.

Was Samsung just a manufacturer or engineering as well? If they just produced the product Apple engineered than that's not anything new. These are things I don't know, just throwing our ideas.

Sent from Space

Was Samsung just a manufacturer or engineering as well? If they just produced the product Apple engineered than that's not anything new. These are things I don't know, just throwing our ideas.

Sent from Space

Samsung is the engineer and manufacturer.

Apple designs the case and layout of the phone as well as the software but every single piece of hardware that goes into the phone is purchased from another company...it just so happens that Samsung engineers and produces a shit ton of things.

Theres nothing wrong with that, most companies do the same thing, its just ironic that they are buying one of the most important pieces of that phone from the company they just sued.

Also, Im not stereotyping all Apple users as fanboys..theres just a lot of Apple users that popped up over the past years because its the "in" thing and are brainwashed with these ideas that all Apple products are superior to PCs or Droid phones and these are the same people that don't even understand the parts that go into a computer or how they work.

If you understand computers you can understand why Apple computers are overpriced for the most part because the EXACT same hardware that is inside of an apple computer can be found in a Windows computer always for 1/2 the price,1/3 of the price, etc.

Anyways, thats the end of my ranting.

I actually like the iphone, just felt the top end droids offered more for your money.

Edited by justinschmidt1

I'm never upgrading!! I'm grandfathered in to verizons truly unlimited data plan and you lose the unlimited if you upgrade and redo your contract!! Last month I used 40+GB of data. :D

And I've had this HTC Thunderbolt since march of last year. This is my original one. No replacements or anything!!

So yea, no upgrading for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Edited by ademily87

If you buy a phone from somewhere else and take it to Verizon they can just activate the phone and you keep your unlimited

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Yea I'm not paying $500+ for a phone lol

I'm in the same boat as you^ the only way we can upgrade is if we buy a phone without a contract. Guess i'll see how long this droid razr will last with a cracked screen already!

Haha atleast you have the razr!! I have verizons first 4G phone ever lol

BUT, I am willing to spend $200-$300 on a galaxy s3. Lol

I'm happy the new iPhone is 4G and all but like other people said, its probably just the same as the 4S.

Samsung is the engineer and manufacturer.

Apple designs the case and layout of the phone as well as the software but every single piece of hardware that goes into the phone is purchased from another company...it just so happens that Samsung engineers and produces a shit ton of things.

Theres nothing wrong with that, most companies do the same thing, its just ironic that they are buying one of the most important pieces of that phone from the company they just sued.

Also, Im not stereotyping all Apple users as fanboys..theres just a lot of Apple users that popped up over the past years because its the "in" thing and are brainwashed with these ideas that all Apple products are superior to PCs or Droid phones and these are the same people that don't even understand the parts that go into a computer or how they work.

If you understand computers you can understand why Apple computers are overpriced for the most part because the EXACT same hardware that is inside of an apple computer can be found in a Windows computer always for 1/2 the price,1/3 of the price, etc.

Anyways, thats the end of my ranting.

I actually like the iphone, just felt the top end droids offered more for your money.

Agreed. iPhone is the only Apple product I own. Would never pay that much for a laptop / desktop. I'm trying to stick with one phone though so I don't have to re-learn software. Poor excuse I know.

I'm never upgrading!! I'm grandfathered in to verizons truly unlimited data plan and you lose the unlimited if you upgrade and redo your contract!! Last month I used 40+GB of data. :D

And I've had this HTC Thunderbolt since march of last year. This is my original one. No replacements or anything!!

So yea, no upgrading for me.

I also have the Unlimited plan from AT&T and so far i've upgraded twice with it and it hasn't changed. If it changes this time I'm going to drop AT&T so we'll see

Wait, are you telling me your old droid phone hasnt locked up, slowed down, froze, cracked 57 screens?

Lol, nothing wrong with that Steve...the iphones a good phone, lots of apps, easy to use.

Lol knock on wood. Original screen, original everything. Numerous drops and has been rained on and covered in hydraulic fluid and methyl propyl ketone lol

I pre-ordered two Black 32GB iPhone 5s for the wife and I. Can't wait to get rid of this HTC EVO.

I'm not going to get into the phone war BS so no one drag me into it.

Yea, my razr was 10x better than my old evo, definitely an upgrade.

Theres no phone war...each has their strengths and weaknesses.

But to blatantly say 1 is better than the other is just dumb.

Someones reason for buying the iphone could be because you can buy pretty cases for it and thats a valid reason......

Lol knock on wood. Original screen, original everything. Numerous drops and has been rained on and covered in hydraulic fluid and methyl propyl ketone lol

lol, yea...just funny how iphone users swear droids break all the time but all my friends with iphones constantly complain about how they are on their 5th screen and how slow the phone is now etc etc.

Ive also dropped my razr many, many times and accidentally spilled huge amounts of liquid on it a few times (its supposed to be semi waterproof though)

No problems here.

A phone should be built well enough to handle a decent drop

Edited by justinschmidt1

My two year old free HTC Incredible has everything my friends 4S has. He stopped bragging about how great it was. Especially when it froze while showing it off.

Fuck the iPhone

Edit: bought a replacement screen off Amazon for $20 incase my screen ever broke. Two years later, the spare screen is still in my room

Edited by atlanticblue98

My two year old free HTC Incredible has everything my friends 4S has. He stopped bragging about how great it was. Especially when it froze while showing it off.

Fuck the iPhone

Edit: bought a replacement screen off Amazon for $20 incase my screen ever broke. Two years later, the spare screen is still in my room

I'm calling bs on this, I have owned and HTC Eris, HTC Incredible x3 and let me tell you that phone sucks ass. I have a iPhone 4 that I replaced my Inc with because that phone was so god awful. To tell you how bad it is, one of my 3 Inc's while i was on the phone got super hot to my ear, so I look at it and it reset when it turned back on I had a signal but it was a roaming signal, it couldn't tell me what server I was on. I took it in and after further review the internal antenna melted and my phone wouldn't know AT&T from T-Mobile. The other ones just like hearing themselves say DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOID!!!!! rinse and repeat, so I say:FuckYouSmiley:HTC and fuck android and their fragmented ass software. Really Ice Cream Sandwich, this is the fucking ingenious name you come up with for your OS? :facepal:

I'm calling bs on this, I have owned and HTC Eris, HTC Incredible x3 and let me tell you that phone sucks ass. I have a iPhone 4 that I replaced my Inc with because that phone was so god awful. To tell you how bad it is, one of my 3 Inc's while i was on the phone got super hot to my ear, so I look at it and it reset when it turned back on I had a signal but it was a roaming signal, it couldn't tell me what server I was on. I took it in and after further review the internal antenna melted and my phone wouldn't know AT&T from T-Mobile. The other ones just like hearing themselves say DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOID!!!!! rinse and repeat, so I say:FuckYouSmiley:HTC and fuck android and their fragmented ass software. Really Ice Cream Sandwich, this is the fucking ingenious name you come up with for your OS? :facepal:

^^^

Why I'll never get an iPhone.

Don't wanna be "that guy" lol

yea.....I dont really wanna enter this retarded argument but I would like to point out that you just hated on a 200 billion dollar companies ideas.....think about that for a second.

Sorry but I think they know a bit more than you....

I actually think naming the software like that makes it a million times easier for the average person to differentiate between them....quite genius and catchy if you ask me but yea, wtf does google know.

Its very easy to remember gingerbread, ice cream sandwich, or jelly bean rather than android 2.2.3 and android 3.2.5 revision x.

Edited by justinschmidt1

On the topic of the phones, well obviously there is gonna be people that had issues with certain Android phones and people that have issues with iphones doesnt really mean anything.

Like I already said, the phones have their ups and downs.

Ive never had a single issue with my Razr yet one of my best friends is on like his 5th iphone.

Does that mean my phones better? Nope.

Edited by justinschmidt1

all cell phones sucks. If apple called it Gingerbread I'd say that was retarded too. They all screw you in the long wrong but I really hate HTC products nothing but bad experiences with them.