95riosnake

95riosnake's last drive of 2012 **PICS!**

Well my car will be going into hibernation on Nov. 1, I just finished up installing a GZ Motorsports vacuum pump and had today off. I figured I'd take it out for a cruise to dial in the vacuum relief valve setting and enjoy torque one last time before the world ends in a couple months. I took my Canon EOS Rebel T3 along to shoot a few pics. This was by no means meant to be a photoshoot, some of the pictures are slightly washed out, but it was pretty early when they were taken and it was still a bit too sunny for great picture taking.

Without further ado, enjoy!

img0679je.jpg

img0682f.jpg

img0684ku.jpg

img0688x.jpg

img0685cg.jpg

img0656ki.jpg

img0655py.jpg

Then I went to visit some camaros (just kidding :-D)

img0659da.jpg

img0664kp.jpg

img0663m.jpg

img0661.jpg

img0662yg.jpg

img0676c.jpg

img0677r.jpg

img0667ic.jpg

img0665j.jpg

img0670ex.jpg

img0673tt.jpg

img0674rg.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, it's gonna be a long winter, haha.

Do your neighbors know your car is like the God of Sn95's? Or do they just think it's another mustang lol.

Gorgeous man, but you knew that.

I doubt it, I actually get a lot of bad looks whenever I drive it lol. Bunch of stick-in-the-mud type people. Two houses recently sold to one guy with a Harley and another with a Hayabusa so at the neighborhood is slowly beginning to sway in favor of loud toys lol.

I doubt it, I actually get a lot of bad looks whenever I drive it lol. Bunch of stick-in-the-mud type people. Two houses recently sold to one guy with a Harley and another with a Hayabusa so at the neighborhood is slowly beginning to sway in favor of loud toys lol.

We takin ovah!

Dan, you really make me wish I hadn't sold my crab claw lol. You're car may be one of the main reasons that I have not sold mine yet.

Who's this guy? :shifty eyes:

Dan, you really make me wish I hadn't sold my crab claw lol. You're car may be one of the main reasons that I have not sold mine yet.

Matt, I have an OEM '95 Cobra "crab claw" spoiler painted CW that came off my car. (hint hint)

I know right, doesn't even start an intro thread, ha.

:peep:

LOL.. I finally got around to registering after Brian asked me to.

I'm sure I know most on the board, but can make an intro thread if you guys want :)

I just spent the ENTIRE day trying to get my car out of the storage unit... and then back in lol.

My first post stands.. Dan's car gives alot of inspiration. I really have not done anything to my car in the last 4 years.. Had a Fiance, broke up, bought another DD that I've thrown gobs of money into, and my poor Cobra has suffered.. I feel like it's at a fork in the road, and either needs some serious cash and TLC, or it needs to go. Keeping it indoors year round is really a pain in the ass. It has only been driven about 1000 miles in the last few years. Looking at Dan's car is one of the few reasons that I have held onto it. I have a great, clean base, but it needs some updates to stay that way.

I have something up my sleeve, looks like I won't have it ready for Carlisle but I'm doing my best to get a truck lined up so I can bring it down to Mustang Week, so you'll find out then ;)

You and Tab are coming and going in on the house with Tom, Rich, Ryan, Butch and I right?