Det_Riot

Painting Fun!

Sitting in some neighborhood getting paid OT because someone called in a down wire. I'd rather b reassembling the car but she appreciates the extra mod money coming.

Yes don, that's him lol

dam bryan this is looking awesome dude! you take sick hots too so i'm excited as hell to see this thing posted up somewhere lookin bossy dude! rollin shots asap :)

probably because the wheels are old and dingy lmao they were chrome at one point....believe it or not.....hopefully the BBS' make it back before mustang week! #nervousasfuck

:fap:

Got the cage in place but not bolted down, I'll wait to post pics in here until its all back together. Gonna have to spend some time with some POR :(

I still think the rear section on the bottom needs to be done in something other than body color. I've just never liked it body color unless the car was black. Also think some vinyl lettering in the "Mustang GT" would help it stand out a bit too and it would be great if you could get it done in a dark gray to match the BBS's.

• Moderators

9174938116_26183708ce_b.jpg

9172714805_2145eaaf86_b.jpg

Interesting how the teal really tones down the amber in the import tail lights. I almost thought you hadn't installed them.