Bullitt

NEW FEATURE: Advance User Tagging System

It has been brought up before many times and currently [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] brought it up again on the Lanyard Giveaway thread. So I have gone and installed the system that I have been looking at for awhile and we'll see how it works. As always let us know if there is any issues with the system.

So I can go tag happy? [MENTION=89]copmagnet[/MENTION] [MENTION=145]PRPVinyl[/MENTION] [MENTION=448]PapaSmurf[/MENTION] [MENTION=95]Forcefedhatch[/MENTION] [MENTION=125]Musturd[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Bullitt[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] [MENTION=473]Gallows[/MENTION] [MENTION=574]haterbuilt[/MENTION] [MENTION=280]Schiffy[/MENTION] [MENTION=460]Froush[/MENTION]

So I can go tag happy? [MENTION=89]copmagnet[/MENTION] [MENTION=145]PRPVinyl[/MENTION] [MENTION=448]PapaSmurf[/MENTION] [MENTION=95]Forcefedhatch[/MENTION] [MENTION=125]Musturd[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Bullitt[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] [MENTION=473]Gallows[/MENTION] [MENTION=574]haterbuilt[/MENTION] [MENTION=280]Schiffy[/MENTION] [MENTION=460]Froush[/MENTION]

Oh snap! I tagged myself to see what the notification was, and nothing happened... lol

Nice I love this feature . I sign on boom a notification ... This forum don't have this feature and bam takes me to this thread , good addition p.s I've been drinking and working on musturd ... Side skirts check :) . It's getting close now put the glass in and get my new et streets installed and it's go time .

:( [MENTION=280]Schiffy[/MENTION]

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

sweet. now i don't have to search my username anymore. Yeah, I'm that egotistic that i search myself.

[MENTION=6]iRoush[/MENTION], I do it all the time to see if anyone needs F8LGT info lol

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

It has been brought up before many times and currently @tony brought it up again on the Lanyard Giveaway thread. So I have gone and installed the system that I have been looking at for awhile and we'll see how it works. As always let us know if there is any issues with the system.

awww shit!! i like this man!!

cool [MENTION=1]Bullitt[/MENTION] and lmao [MENTION=280]Schiffy[/MENTION]

plus it helps me remember usernames lolol.