Whiplash473

-:Dat Dirty Stance Thread:-

@tony I believe so. I know he sold it a little while back and I think the new owner just threw on some new wheels.. new awesome wheels.

Also, I'm not positive, but the background of the pic with the black Chrysler looks like FDR skate park in Philly. I took pictures of my car there. Really cool graffiti.

Edited by WildWillyWalker

i know honda's are bitterly hated by almost EVERY car enthusiast but i love the shit outta nicely stanced s2000's lol. too bad they are smaller then my nikey's :P

hellaflush-s2000.jpg

5861438093_f9d12bd381_o.jpg

6958501884_1f1ecb7aa6_b.jpg

cars%20honda%20s2000%202048x1536%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.com_41.jpg

nermin-s2000-suzuka-hellaflush-2.jpg

sexy little em effer's imo lol

think this charger is a thread ender lol. god dang :smiley-face-drool-1 @WildWillyWalker elvis' whip? new shoes? lol, think it is

IMG_9474-640x426.jpg

IMG_9593-Panorama-640x264.jpg

Elvis' charger was totalled after he sold it. It got hit by a drunk driver while parked. Pretty tragic. :upset:

59aa328eb38a11e2942f22000a9f140e_7.jpg5a1fe06c07fd11e281d822000a1d0119_7.jpg

The guy who owns the one you posted is called Alek. (http://www.stancenation.com/2013/10/10/slammed-domestic-aleks-dodge-charger-srt8/)

Ah, good info ferocious. Well, bad really. That freaking sucks.

Engineered to slide testing.

a7ymype6.jpg

this truck was built like a muther trucker man! i looked over the build for hours lol. amazing!

liberty-walk-bagriderrs-rotiform-bmw.jpg

this shot kinda makes me wanna see [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] get his laid and widened for some reason lol.

In time, lol. Focusing on bags and pulling the rear quarters just enough to tuck for now, then down the road I'll go WIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE

I just keep looking at the matte red BMW...damnit that car is absolute perfection :faint:

Same here. I know a few people don't like how the over fenders aren't smooth since there are so many pieces, but I love the look of it. However, I think I like LB's 458 more.