Det_Riot

Hey! Look Who's Famous(ish)!

Check out MM&FF's article of the 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Alley! I must say though that it was easily the worst written article I've ever read. All of the information must of come directly out of wikipedia because that's about what it felt like I was reading. Photos were taken by our own member [MENTION=718]Bl1nd[/MENTION]! http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/events/1308_photo_gallery_woodward_dream_cruise_2013/

...Automotive event, which attracts about $1.5 million people and 40,000 classic cars...

$1.5 million people? D:

Saw that... Haha... They're not good at proofing their work though, I've read articles in there, just about every month where something is fucked up.

The first time I went to the link I only looked at your sexy face & car, [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION] but after seeing everyone posting about the article I figured I'd give it a read. Wow, I agree with y'all. That was a horrible article. Maybe they should hire a few of us to take photos and write for them! :D :nod:

Check out MM&FF's article of the 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Alley! I must say though that it was easily the worst written article I've ever read. All of the information must of come directly out of wikipedia because that's about what it felt like I was reading. Photos were taken by our own member @Bl1nd! http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/events/1308_photo_gallery_woodward_dream_cruise_2013/

Where's your hood? Gawd damn I love your car.

Where's your hood? Gawd damn I love your car.

Lol well the day previous it was in my windshield. So wasn't pinned back on yet

Wow I would expect better from Amie than that. [MENTION=146]Prokiller[/MENTION] doesn't she write for your blog as well?

Not sure if serious?