Steve-Oh

Whhhaaaaa?!

no more rediming my dime lol. i'm getting another mustang. i think i sound crazy as hell to people right now huh? cant decide wtf i'm doing and shit lol. well i always said if someone will buy the s10 i'm getting another mustang. so i think i have it sold.

sorry guys for all the crazy back and forth shit. just last week i was blabbing about finishing the truck. then someone showed some interest in buying it. the $$ is ok and i just wanna start saving for another mustang.

can we all still be friends :drinktothat:

Only Cus I love tony I won't say I told you so... I was rather but hurt when he sold his sex machine and ragged on him hard ... Glad you chose what made you happier . I knew you'd see the light at the end of the tunnel .... Tonystang2 can't wait

I agree with schiffy, I'll follow whatever you're up to...S10, mustang, monster truck, hearse, submarine, doesn't matter to me lol. I'll be interested to see what you end up in next. Still going with an SN or are you going to build a fox coupe?

you guys are fuckin great..seriously!! awesome forum

dan i am hoping that i can get into a notch. only problem i'm running into is the price lol. i found couple but for $10k + i cant do it. not for a car that has so many miles and needs work. i want one though. may settle for a 90-93 gt. i like those. if that don't happen either then a 94-04 will make me happy too.

whatever i find i know i'm more into mustangs then i ever knew i would be haha!! i'm almost obsessed at this point :ohwell: love 'em

Yea [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] that's the shitty thing about trying to get into a coupe these days, in recent years they have blown up in popularity and the prices being asked for them are usually way too high. Especially if you're looking to buy one and dump a lot of work and money into it, paying $10k just to get into one is rough.

[MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] we have a "Member Projects" sub forum, like if you're building a patio or restoring a tractor, etc. "Tony's Garage" is for anyone who is dumping money into vehicles that aren't mustangs. :thumb: