Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Tabres

Everyone please welcome Tabres to SN95Source.com.

Tabres Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Tabres's Profile

:welcomenew:

Hi everybody,

I've been around a lot of the other forums for about 10 years so I'm guessing a lot of people probably know of me.

Car is a 96 Cobra, lots of junk on it - forged shortblock, 03/04 heads, Mach 1 intake, built T56, 31-spline rear-end, custom fuel system with E-85, Hellion 76mm turbo kit converted to blow-thru, Maximum Motorsports suspension, blah blah blah.  The old shortblock made 600rwhp/630rwtq letting out at 5krpm (MMR built it and they fubar'd it hardcore.  It was on life support before I even got it to the dyno).  I have a new shortblock in it now and the car is getting tuned in about 2 weeks.

Looking forward to being here and seeing some more fresh, creative ideas for these cars than the same old stuff you see on the "big" forums.

Hi everybody,

I've been around a lot of the other forums for about 10 years so I'm guessing a lot of people probably know of me.

Car is a 96 Cobra, lots of junk on it - forged shortblock, 03/04 heads, Mach 1 intake, built T56, 31-spline rear-end, custom fuel system with E-85, Hellion 76mm turbo kit converted to blow-thru, Maximum Motorsports suspension, blah blah blah. The old shortblock made 600rwhp/630rwtq letting out at 5krpm (MMR built it and they fubar'd it hardcore. It was on life support before I even got it to the dyno). I have a new shortblock in it now and the car is getting tuned in about 2 weeks.

Looking forward to being here and seeing some more fresh, creative ideas for these cars than the same old stuff you see on the "big" forums.

You came to the right place then! Welcome to the site @Tabres. Any pictures if the car?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You came to the right place then! Welcome to the site @Tabres. Any pictures if the car?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I haven't taken pictures in years really, mostly due to the car being apart most of the time.  The car visually has barely changed any, though.  The stance is a little different, that's about it.  It is just a pretty typical for the internet, lowered, S281 wing and Saleen wheels car.

Mustang.jpg

The engine bay has had some updates since this.  Did a coolant crossover delete, tucked a few wires, put a slim aluminum coolant tank in it, stuff like that...

blowthru1.jpg

An old cell-phone picture showing some of the updates.  The engine bay needs a lot of work...

cooling_system_zpsef810b45.jpg

Exterior is very simple, very understated, but hey nothing wrong with that, it gives it a bit of a sleeper aspect! Under hood can be easily cleaned up, @haterbuilt did an awesome job with his turbo 4v wire tuck! 

Exterior is very simple, very understated, but hey nothing wrong with that, it gives it a bit of a sleeper aspect! Under hood can be easily cleaned up, @haterbuilt did an awesome job with his turbo 4v wire tuck! 

Yeah.  It's always been on the list of things to do but the whole notion of "get the car running and enjoy it for a while before tearing into it again" always gets in the way for me.

Welcome! I definitely recognize you from SVTP, but holy shit I must have missed a lot over there in the past couple years because I had no idea you went Hellion, E85, etc. I love it! I personally think the engine bay looks pretty nice already, but I'm sure with a wire tuck sometime it would be out of this world :2thumb: