Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: f04682

Everyone please welcome f04682 to SN95Source.com.

f04682 Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View f04682's Profile

:welcomenew:

I'm 41 years old and have own my 1994 mustang GT for 20 years.  Two years ago I decided it was time to finally update my mostly stock and tired looking ride.  I started will the base 302 block.  So I had Owens Racing out of Pearland TX build me a 347 stroker from the oil pan up.  Complete with Dart pro 1 heads, XE282 Comp cam, Canton 7qt oil pan, oh and 150 shot nitrous just for good measure.  Houston Performance out of Houston TX handle the install and top the motor off with the rest of the goodies.  Trick Flow R intake, 42lbs injectors, Pro M mass air, 75mm BBK throttle body.  I called Maximum Motorsports and they provided me with new front and rear control arms, sway bar links and strut tower brace.  I have been spying on "Riosnake" and "Tony" for years.... LOL  I love how low their car hug the ground so I called BC Racing and had them build me a set of coilovers so that I can make her kiss the ground.  As for as wheels go, I went with a set of custom cut Work Schwert SC2 out of Japan, 20x11 rear 19x9.5 front two piece wheels.  But 2 years of buying parts and in and out of shops she still looks like an old tired ass ride, but that should change by the end of the month.  She has a appointment with the paint and body shop and Cinderella will arrive.... I will keep my new family updated and will post what pictures I have later this week.  (just so you know I'm not full of shit) LOL