Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Kornnut

Everyone please welcome Kornnut to SN95Source.com.

Kornnut Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Kornnut's Profile

:welcomenew:

Wow, my own thread before I post it.  Never had that one before.  Anywho away we go. 

Given Name: Dave

Car: 2002 GT 

Mods: Usual stuff

I had taken a break really from automotive message boards for awhile.  Didn't really like the direction most were heading.  Plus not working on my car or doing much with it in general I lost all interest.  I have lurked here a bit and liked the atmosphere.  There is some real nice builds on this board, and soon I will post up my humble one.  

Here is the most recent photo I have of the car

Photo488.jpg

Pretty much just sits all the time.  Here is what it looks like outside.  

P4220014.jpg

As I said I will post a build thread when I get some more time.  We got some plans brewing for it.  Hope they happen.  

I love mineral gray, I think it might be inching toward the top in my favorite colors on new edges. I wonder what that color would look like on a 94-98...hmm.

Glad to hear the atmosphere here inspired you to get back in the forum world, we try to keep things respectful and light hearted here as much as possible. The last thing I or the rest of the staff would want is for this place to turn into somewhere that new members don't feel welcome. Looking forward to seeing what the plans are for the car! I know how you feel about the car sitting, I haven't driven my car in so long I forget what it even feels like to drive something with any power (I dd a scion tc... about ~150hp lol)

didn't you used to have a black with red interior 94-98?  or am i thinking of a different kornnut?

I was thinking the same thing, wasn't there a guy on StangNet with the same name?

I was thinking the same thing, wasn't there a guy on StangNet with the same name?

it was either there or SN95F.  can't remember.

Welcome. And this is a good place. I too had been kind of hanging back from the forums for a while until I found this one, though I did lurk for a while before really posting.

I recognize the name as well, though I was thinking you had a very built MG new edge. The first Mustang I ever drove and got me hooked onto them was a MG GT.

Had a 95 a few years back. Pretty much my name on messsge boards is kornnut. Kinda dated but it's associated with me so I stick with it.

Mineral grey is my favorite color on new edge cars. First time I saw it I knew it was what I was getting. It just has usual bolt ons and some suspension bits to it. The next step is the motor as the long block is stock. That will take some time though. Think of coyote pull out from something paired with the control pack and needed items. It will take a good bit of time as I am a new father to a very lively six month old boy.

I will be transferring a build thread from another board that is shutting down here in the coming days. Just depends on when I get time. Meanwhile I will look at some of the really nice builds on here. Some of you guys have some real talent.

Welcome man, this is a great spot.  I was off the message boards for quite a while but this is the only one i really have come back to other than my locol board.  Got some good people over here.  BTW good looking new edge can't wait to see what you've got in store.