Brian

Brian Williams Photography: Rat Rod

Love the car, and the second pic is badass, has a Speedhunters feel to it :2thumb: The blades of grass in the foreground really make that shot pop!

Couldn't of said it better myself. Pics are looking awesome Brian. Your skills are getting on point!

wow very cool truck and great pics

ok first, you always seem to have different fonts and shit haha

second, i was gonna ask @Brian if that thing was RHD, and after seeing the last few shots it is.  Car and pics are awesome! My favorite is the one in the garage.

Pshh... who would ever want bags ;)

Badass truck, I think my favorite aspect is the tubular backbone in the console area. I like the shot with the AR propped against the door. Question, is that truck just loud as hell, or is there some kind of collector muffler hidden in there quieting things down?

ok first, you always seem to have different fonts and shit haha

Troy likes to give all the text box buttons some love. Dry sarcasm and various font effects, just two of the services offered by @Yeahloh95

Dan, it's actually loud but not too loud. It's definitely not quiet haha. Once I get my next camera I'm going to experiment with videos and he will be a test subject.

He was talking about bagging the front also so I can't wait for that to happen.

i love me some rat rod.  i would love to build one some day.  pictures turned out awesome.  i really like the that last BW pic of the fence line

i love me some rat rod.  i would love to build one some day.  pictures turned out awesome.  i really like the that last BW pic of the fence line

Thanks Ryan!! 

Last two:

14607547355_04b705a5d9_b.jpg

14604304621_68bf71d1df_b.jpg