Steve-Oh

Orion Launch

I was able to go to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL when i was younger and got to do a lot of the simulation stuff for the space shuttle.  So the whole time i was watching this all those memories were going through my head haha. Cannot wait till they start launching these with astronauts on board to go to other planets. 

I was able to go to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL when i was younger and got to do a lot of the simulation stuff for the space shuttle. So the whole time i was watching this all those memories were going through my head haha. Cannot wait till they start launching these with astronauts on board to go to other planets.

hell ya man I did it like 3 years ina row, I got to fly the space shuttle simulation and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators

I was able to go to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL when i was younger and got to do a lot of the simulation stuff for the space shuttle.  So the whole time i was watching this all those memories were going through my head haha. Cannot wait till they start launching these with astronauts on board to go to other planets. 

Went to Space Camp and Aviation Challenge when I was a kid.  Had an absolute blast!

my scout troop went camping there for a weekend and we got to do a bunch of the stuff there and had a great time.  Wish I could have done the whole week as that would have been really cool. 

Did anyone else ever launch model rockets?  I did for a few years maybe around 10 yrs old and loved it and been thinking about getting into it again.  My only fear is that I would enjoy it as much as I did as a kid but now with a larger budget and more experience that I would sooner or later end up in WAY over my head building something way too big.  I had 2 multi-stage rockets back then and was just luck to get those back really with as high as they went.

Went to Space Camp and Aviation Challenge when I was a kid. Had an absolute blast!

I did aviation challenge too, I won top gun on those f-16 flight simulators.

my scout troop went camping there for a weekend and we got to do a bunch of the stuff there and had a great time. Wish I could have done the whole week as that would have been really cool.

Did anyone else ever launch model rockets? I did for a few years maybe around 10 yrs old and loved it and been thinking about getting into it again. My only fear is that I would enjoy it as much as I did as a kid but now with a larger budget and more experience that I would sooner or later end up in WAY over my head building something way too big. I had 2 multi-stage rockets back then and was just luck to get those back really with as high as they went.

. Definatly built and launched rockets there too.