Sleeperstang1994

EcoBoom

I'm sure warranty was denied on this?  How did the customer take that?

I occasionally see these types of sob stories on the WRX/STi forums.  Subaru has super strict rules about customers have to keep a log (with receipts) of their oil changes to get any form of warranty work on engine related issues.  And it's not always that the owners failed to change the oil, but that they have no proof so their warranty repairs get denied.

How much alcohol does someone's mother have to drink while they're in the womb for them to not change the oil in their car for 36,000 miles?

A guy I know that has a Ph.D in Mathematics blew up his Civic because not only did he not know you needed to change the oil occasionally, he wasn't aware engines even had oil in them.  Baffles me how someone can be such an intellectual and be so stupid.

Baffles me how someone can be such an intellectual and be so stupid.

I've discovered over the years that more often than you think, both of those things tend to increase at the same rate in some people lol.

female right?  Sounds like my ex.  She drove her brakes while they were squeeking till they were grinding because she could not afford to get them fixed.  Then of course she really could not afford to fix them when it went from squeeking to grinding so she traded her 2 yr old kia with 8 yrs left on the warranty for a 6 yr old chevy with 80k on the clock, and good brakes.....  I was so glad to get away from that one.

female right?  Sounds like my ex.  She drove her brakes while they were squeeking till they were grinding because she could not afford to get them fixed.  Then of course she really could not afford to fix them when it went from squeeking to grinding so she traded her 2 yr old kia with 8 yrs left on the warranty for a 6 yr old chevy with 80k on the clock, and good brakes.....  I was so glad to get away from that one.

But she sounds like such a keeper lol

But she sounds like such a keeper lol

I swear when I met her back in the Midwest she was normal thinking, had her bills paid on time, ect.  Then she followed me to phoenix and I am sure the desert just cooked the common sense out of her or maybe I pounded it out while we were still having sex.  Every once in a while I like to e-stalk her just to see how far backwards she has gone since the last time and again be thankful I got away.