Venom351R

Playstation 4

Elder Scrolls Online has been chewing up my time.  I did get some Project Cars in but I am not even done with my 4th season yet lol.  This one may be my most challenging at I'm in Formula C now.  I pre-ordered TK just because that's their last strike for me.  I won't get anything else till Destiny 2 comes out because HoW makes me feel like I'm only allowed to play part of the game. Just a shitty feeling all together when it comes to that DLC that is upsetting because I really love this game, just not the direction it seems to be going.  

I tried the Drive Club PS+ edition. Not bad, I'll play it some more here and there to see if it's worth buying but ESO ties up a lot of my time.  Actually has been very helpful in taking my mind off recent events.  The story and game play is really fun so there is that too.  I'm down to 22 GB  think so I am in the same boat as you time for and upgraded hard drive.

You can go to Overview to look at your profile and it will tell you your % for your Career, Solo, Online and community. I'm at 21.53% of the career mode. Im on Season 6 and in the LMP2 series. Im tying to get to and win the LMP1 series before I complete season 10, I should be able to then I'm going to defend the title for a few seasons to clean up those trophy's. I like how you can adjust the difficulty to match your skill level as well.  Only thing that annoys me is the minor mistakes that cost you your lap time when trying to qualify. Sometimes it does not seem like the screw up is really enough to count as a non valid lap but oh well.

The weather effects are awesome, I kept hearing how good Drive Club was in the rain but the rain effects in Project Cars is stunning. Racing in a Thunder storm is quite interesting lol. I set the tire wear and fuel consumption to actual levels and the damage to realistic. Makes it more fun racing that way and have the random break downs turned on

I will say I turned up difficulty and have full damage on and so far my Formula C series is not going well.  I'm trying to go all hall of fame too but if I can't get a handle on this car and the US tracks (should of taken the Asia Series) then I don't know how that's going to pan out for my hall of fame shots.

Motherfuck this stupid elder scrolls game. Waste of my money.

Too many moving parts?

• Supporting Member

I will say I turned up difficulty and have full damage on and so far my Formula C series is not going well. I'm trying to go all hall of fame too but if I can't get a handle on this car and the US tracks (should of taken the Asia Series) then I don't know how that's going to pan out for my hall of fame shots.

Too many moving parts?

Not at all. I have a long standing history with complex pc and console games. The directions and mapping coupled with unclear game play is beyond aggravating. I don't want a game that is so unclear as to how, that I can't even focus on winning the what.

I could put the difficulty up more but I just want to get the trophy's and then I'll make it harder overall lol, its still fun though. Which race series did you start out with? I went w/ the Zero to Hero

Not at all. I have a long standing history with complex pc and console games. The directions and mapping coupled with unclear game play is beyond aggravating. I don't want a game that is so unclear as to how, that I can't even focus on winning the what.

The only thing I have an issue with is the "compass" up top.  I wish they had a mini map on the main screen so I could get around easier but as far as unclear game play I guess I just don't get that one.  I think getting around and game play is pretty easy, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean. 

I could put the difficulty up more but I just want to get the trophy's and then I'll make it harder overall lol, its still fun though. Which race series did you start out with? I went w/ the Zero to Hero

Same I did both karts then jumped in to Formula Rookie, Formula Gulf and now Formula C.  Basically skipping the GT series till zero to hero is down then go back and do all those.

• Supporting Member

The only thing I have an issue with is the "compass" up top. I wish they had a mini map on the main screen so I could get around easier but as far as unclear game play I guess I just don't get that one. I think getting around and game play is pretty easy, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

Same I did both karts then jumped in to Formula Rookie, Formula Gulf and now Formula C. Basically skipping the GT series till zero to hero is down then go back and do all those.

The compass is the beginning of my issues and we are on the same page. The game play is due to a COMPLETE lack of story whatsoever. At the very beginning there is a bit covered and after that it's hours of grinding with no clear direction.

Won the LMP1 Championship and got the trophy for doing it in 10 seasons or less. I'll stay in zero to hero to defend the title 2 and 3 times to get those trophy's then move onto the other tiers and try those. 

Defended the title and got the trophy for that and doing it with the same race team 2 seasons in a row. I just wanted to blow through that and defending the title 3 years in a row so I took the damage off and lowered the difficulty, when I do the other racing tiers I'll put those back on. Im at 31% of the trophy's earned so far.

Got the "requesting a flyby"  "Grand Chelem" and "Gladiator" trophy all in one race, I love knocking out multiple trophy's at once. Up to 35% now and almost done the second time defending my title out of the 3 for that trophy then I'm cleaning up some of the more easy ones to get and then working on the others for awhile. Still have not tried any online racing yet but I will at some point.

Started  new driver in Project Cars I have him doing the GT3 Series that one is a lot of fun. I went to my third title defense on LMP1 but accidentally signed a wrong contact offer and it put me into another type of class. I cancelled that season and resigned with LMP1 so hopefully that does not screw my trophy up.

Saw you can get a year 1 emblem on Destiny now so I dubbed around for about 10 mins looking for the 4 that I'm missing. I did not find any that I did not get before. Only reason I'm looking is b/c a few of the guys that I used to play with still defend this game to the teeth but they did not bother to beat skolas when there was a burn so now they are stuck having to beat him w/ no burn WHICH SUCKS!! so I doubt they will go through with it but I'll have the year 1 emblem and I'll be able to say I'm legend ( b/c bungie says so if you get it ) while they dont have it and I can continue to shit on the game lol. Childish I know but its all in good fun. Still have no desire to actually play the game. Going on a month now.

Have not really had time to play much got a few games in last night in MLB but that was about it.  I need Skolas still so I'll do that sometime soon but at this point I'll wait for the DLC play it and either love it or hate it and if I hate it I'm done.  Going to try to get back into the swing of things with ESO.  I think I may leave PC till I get a wheel so that I have better control of my car.

Vanishing of Ethan carter is quite interesting and different. Have not played it a lot yet but I like it, the game is beautiful. Playing a lot of God of War III Remastered, trying to beat it on Titan Mode.

PC would be much better with a wheel the thumb sticks are jerky but I'll make due. I also down loaded rocket league b/c its an easy platinum but I have not played it yet.

Destiny is on its last leg w/ me and if I get it or not depends on how many trophies there are for the new DLC, if its not a lot or they are stupid to get then I'll pass on it but if they are decent and a acceptable amount then I'll pick it up. I know for a fact the game wont change a ton, it will be the same rinse / repeat and blow through the content in month and be bored all over again. I have not played it for a month now, and the sad thing is I can start playing again and not be behind at all b/c its so easy to get everything as far as weapons maxed and your level 34. Two guys I used to play w/ a lot that still hammer it non stop, I'm like why........... they say its still fun but its not fun to me when its the same thing over and over and I have nothing new to acquire. They will see the light eventually, it was like a light switch moment w/ me. I thought to myself...why the F am I still doing this over and over?

Well I'm officially done w/ Destiny after hearing the news about all the weapon nerfs. Its one thing to tweak range and accuracy exc exc... but when you start removing perks ( black hammer ) and down grading the effects of perks ( Gjallarhorn ) then that is totally different. Its not the fact that I'm mad about the nerfs as much as it represents. 

This started w/ the House of Wolves and how easy it was to get to level 34, it was a joke as compared to 30 / 32. I feel as though this was done b/c to many people were discouraged getting to the max level ( b/c they did not want to put the time / effort into it boo hooo ) and not allowed in on some raids so when HoW drops they make the max level much more easy to get to. Now they are making all the weapons on a more even playing field so now if you dont have a Gjallarhorn for a PoE run its not as much of a big deal. I feel as though the game is caving into the half assers and cry baby's who could not get things the way we all did back in september. Bungie is moving away from the core base hard core players and making the game more for the casual I dont want to do anything to get everything crowd. This is NOT the game we were given in September.  They can do things like FIX some guns like the useless Necrocasam and tons of other exotics that just collect dust b/c they suck compared to legendary guns, but instead of doing that they decide to dumb the game down even more. I like the challenge of having to work to get everything you earned, its not like that now. So because bungie is moving away from its base and made the game what it was I will be moving away from Destiny, I will not support a company caves into the cry baby whiner crowed who dont understand what gaming is.

On a side note Rocket League for PS4 the free PSN game is a TON of fun, deff get it if you dont have it. 

• Supporting Member

Well I'm officially done w/ Destiny after hearing the news about all the weapon nerfs. Its one thing to tweak range and accuracy exc exc... but when you start removing perks ( black hammer ) and down grading the effects of perks ( Gjallarhorn ) then that is totally different. Its not the fact that I'm mad about the nerfs as much as it represents.

This started w/ the House of Wolves and how easy it was to get to level 34, it was a joke as compared to 30 / 32. I feel as though this was done b/c to many people were discouraged getting to the max level ( b/c they did not want to put the time / effort into it boo hooo ) and not allowed in on some raids so when HoW drops they make the max level much more easy to get to. Now they are making all the weapons on a more even playing field so now if you dont have a Gjallarhorn for a PoE run its not as much of a big deal. I feel as though the game is caving into the half assers and cry baby's who could not get things the way we all did back in september. Bungie is moving away from the core base hard core players and making the game more for the casual I dont want to do anything to get everything crowd. This is NOT the game we were given in September. They can do things like FIX some guns like the useless Necrocasam and tons of other exotics that just collect dust b/c they suck compared to legendary guns, but instead of doing that they decide to dumb the game down even more. I like the challenge of having to work to get everything you earned, its not like that now. So because bungie is moving away from its base and made the game what it was I will be moving away from Destiny, I will not support a company caves into the cry baby whiner crowed who dont understand what gaming is.

On a side note Rocket League for PS4 the free PSN game is a TON of fun, deff get it if you dont have it.

I have not stopped playing rocket league for over a week now. Far too much fun.

I ordered The Taken King, going to give it another shot after reading some info on it in gameinformer this month and watching a few videos. Plus its hard to pass up using a Titan w/ a Flaming Hammer

I planned on not getting it. There have been enough changes and improvements IMO to make it worth getting it. Lots of people are complaining about the changes be made or are misunderstanding the info that is out there. Its kind of a mess for some right now. As far as the changes I have seen I like everything.

I tried it,  thought it sucked, just like I remember COD being. I got Until Dawn what a great game

What, I honestly liked the maps and for a beta it played better than Destiny has in the last year as a release.  I'll be buying it for sure.  I had a good time for once in shooter and it was a much needed change.  

• Supporting Member

Who's played update 2.0 for Destiny? Thoughts? I love it! So excited for TKK on Tues.

Are you referencing the update from last Tuesday or did they update again? I haven't logged on since Wednesday

I've done some Rift and some random stuff. I like the UI layout now, I haven't watched anything so everything is new to me and needs to be understood as I have no idea on the whole light and level thing now but I am impress i with the changes 2.0 has brought, we'll see if the next update proves it's worth my time.  

In other news with a game that has this thing called a story.... UNTIL DAWN

Buy it

Play it

LOVE IT

Madden 16 comes in today.  I'm pretty excited.  I can't remember the last Madden I played... probably 98 lol.

2015 for me lol and that was the first one for me since like maybe 05?  It was fun and I'm sure I'll play it from time to time but meh.  MLB the Show FTMFW