Venom351R

Playstation 4

wow that blows, I dont even bother w/ the IB

I told you RNJesus hates me in this game.

PvP is teh suck.  I tried it out the other day and regretted it immediately.  Couldn't walk two steps without getting blasted.

It depends on what game your playing and what gear you got.  I found out I'm a lot better with my Titan at PVP than I am at my Warlock for some reason.

• Moderators

It depends on what game your playing and what gear you got.  I found out I'm a lot better with my Titan at PVP than I am at my Warlock for some reason.

I didn't like PvP when I played WoW.  I could at least survive there; here not so much.

we did our HM last night then half went to Bloodborne and my brother and I went to Borderlands lol.  I got another freaking Thunderlord crap from my first Nightfall.  I have two left for both to do plus the weeklys but I'm not rushing those as I don't care I have so much stuff to level so unless it's a hawkmoon or gally I don't want it lol.

Yeah my boy said they were peaking and tweaking, they really want to make sure this is "THE" racing simulator we all need.  Oh another note.  Here is a copy & paste of my Tuesday reset loot rewards.  This is what I posted to one of the guys I listen to on a podcast.

Ok so I figured out the key to getting the Ghorn and any other weapon you may not have yet. 

Last night during our Tuesday night hard mode raid, one of the guys on my team got not 1 but 2 HAWKMOONS from DeathSinger and Crota. Well I have been there for his other two Hawkmoons and the two Monty Carlo's and his 2 Ghorns prior to this. 

Needless to say I was just a bit ticked off as I still didn't have any of these except the Monty Carlo which I finally got last week. Well I made a tweet to Bungie last night saying how they need to fix their loot system.

After that a couple of them wanted to do the Nightfall something that has not been kind to me the last couple of month. So we go straight from the raid into the nightfall, finish that nonsense and I missed what loot dropped but out of no where my buddy is like "Oh shit you just got a Hawkmoon" figuring he was messing around me until we got sent back to orbit and low and behold it pops up on the right side. Finally a little love from Bungie.

Let's go and do another they say, I figure why not I'll jump on my titan and help out, get to the end and my buddy loses his damn mind, I mean like he just won the lotto type excitement, mind you this is the same guy that I have watched get all those multiple exotics earlier mentioned. Well he explodes with excitement to the point it actually startled me. I was like WTF man, his word........ YOU GOT YOUR GHORN!!!!!!!

Ok so with that you would think I should just step away for the night and enjoy my spoils, nope a couple buddies needed 1 more for a NM Crota and me being the clan member I am I said I'll bring the titan. Get to Crota...............................Another GHORN!!!!

So yeah moments after my rant to Bungie on twitter last night I walked away from Destiny with not 1 but 2 Ghorns and a Hawkmoon.

Nope, I have been leveling my hunter in preparations for HOW, but as of late I've been play MLB 2015 The Show.  Working on my guy for the Road to the Show.  Game is pretty good seeing how I've never played any other version before.

Hunter FYI is 27/28 depending on my gear.  All that in a week without having any gear for him.  Just got to know how to work the gear ;)

What do you think of the HOW's info that came out weds? I'm super excited, they made a lot of great changes to the game and I laugh at the morons who gave up on this game 

I don't know I guess we'll see what happens with the new 3 man stuff.  I'm upset that I got rid of vanilla weapons because I ran out of room and now those weapons I can't get anymore are now going to be upgraded if you want.  I don't know we'll have to see how it plays out.  Wish they would let us make our own matches if they are going to focus on PVP so damn much.  Really tired of the PVP player complaining they don't play the raid we need something to get us to level cap crap.  I like PVP as much of the next guy but this is not a PVP game.  You want that main focus then go play one of those lame COD or BF games and make yourself feel better about life. I want story and team play while expanding the world and fighting the darkness.

Been doing the VOG a lot more now b/c I like those weapons and now that they can be upgraded to 365 Id like each charcter to have one of each or as close as possible. Doing Atheon on HM last night I got the best drop ever, I got the Vex ( 4th one ) and nothing else appeared to when I went to orbit then I got back to the tower and waiting at the Postmaster was my second Gjallarhorn!!!

16BCBC0C-811E-417D-B962-FD3EE5469B87_zps

I need to do VOG so I can get my fatebringer.  My hunter is 29 now, the mats are killing me.  If i have the wire I'd be at least 31 right now.  I mean I have good gear minus my head piece that is blue.  I have also learned that I am way better at PVP with my Titan than I am my Warlock but I absolutely destroy in PVP with my Hunter.  I have a positive K/D right now with my hunter and my best K/D to date after my second match with my hunter was a 3.0 K/D!!!!  Hunter is getting better as I learn how to jump with her, Blade Dancer is done so I am working on Gunslinger now.  Funny to think if I wouldn't of destroyed my first one I wouldn't have this issue with mats lol.  Oh well.  

both of my hunter subclass's are done I just have a little bit left on voidwalker for the warlock then all subclass's will be done. All of them have lvl 32 full crota raid gear, the warlock and hunter have the health regen helmet when you pick up an orb, Im sure I sharded about 8 of them for the titan before I realized those helmets drop

rank 5 yesterday afternoon after a much needed break for a day or two from the Banner.  Ended up getting my head and chest as well as the Auto Rifle and Bought the Hand Cannon and rerolled it a dozen times to get Luck in the Chamber, Perfect Balance and Return to Sender on it.  Wanted Firefly on it but running out of Motes lol.

I got to rank 3 and bought the sniper rifle and titan chest piece. I did not do much in the IB due to working this past weekend and riding today but I got the two things I wanted. 

• Supporting Member

got project cars, going to play it now

I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Got it yesterday by trading in that travesty that is GTA V.

what did you not like about GTA V? I was thinking about getting it used at some point. What point are you at on Project cars? I just started season 4 on career mode and entered the GT3 Series.

Just did my first race with a required pit stop on Laguna Seca, I pulled into the pits in first and was informed that I had gear box issues and I may not have all gears. I came out in 12 and when the pits cycled through I ended up finishing in third. The car seemed to be operate fine even w/ the gear box issue

Too much PC lol.  I played so late I somehow managed to delete my season profile lol.  Good thing I was only on superkarts.  Guess who gets to do it all over again.  Still working on the tweaks for the controller since i don't have a wheel.  Oh GTA V is awesome, what didn't you like?

• Supporting Member

The fact that the game tweaked three damn times and forced me to start story mode again from scratch. Not ok in my opinion. Then when I finally got in the gameplay was not only redundant, which I can handle, but it was not entertaining to me in the slightest. Driving tanks, stealing cars and picking up hookers has never been the stuff of my dreams. Lastly, the gameplay felt archaic in terms of input response and motion fluidity. I just quite literally liked nothing about it. I also prefer a purpose and the idea of it being so open removed from that preference.

As for project cars I too am just in the shifter karts. Just started and have only played for 1.14 hours. Most time spent playing online against buddies.

I have not even tried online yet, if you guys are up for it sometime let me know. I HATED Super Karts they were so damn hard to try and control. I ended up forfeiting most of them. The racing after Super Karts get really good.

One thing to remember is that when the weather is really sunny w/ no chance of rain be sure to equip summer only tires the grip far exceeds the setting of the tire selection depending on the weather. Keep in mind races that start out as cloudy or foggy can turn into rain before its over, its happened to me more then once.

One thing I really like about this game is unlike Gran Turismo it is not a bumper smashing diving into the corners to advance your position type of game. you can actually get some good racing w/ the AI, granted Rubbing is Racing but I find this a lot more realistic then GT ever was.

TIP: As you advance further along you will eventually have to qualify for races, you can do this yourself or let the AI do it but keep in mind you cannot go off track, if you do so the current lap time does not count. Each qualifying session is given about 10 mins you can use all of it or just a few laps of it if your comfortable w/ your time you can skip to the end of the session.

I rocked the first time in SuperKarts.  This time around I was having issues.  I'm currently in the lead but tweaking the controller is going to be a must.  I did an invitational and couldn't control the car to save my life so I'm going to be doing a bunch  of practicing before I start T3.    Soon as I have a good controller setting down I will be good to online but right now I do more rubbing that I'd like.  I'm trying to drive it and control it like I real race should but time is off so hard when using a controller.  Have to train the brain to respond better is all. 

What level did you start out on?  I did the default middle one. Id like to try the hard one after I do a lot more in the game. The GT3 car is insane I love that thing. Some of the cars you have to use I hate they handle like crap and are all over the place. I did not take the time to mess w/ settings on them to much but maybe the next time around. I just want to play through as much of the game as I can right now.

• Supporting Member

Meh, maybe ten more races but like an idiot I renewed my 150cc contract so I'm bouncing back and forth between races in vehicles and karts.