Venom351R

Playstation 4

Pretty sure I don't have the rep to be buying anything, let alone the glimmer.  We'll see when I can log back in!

You should of started building rep with the Vanguard, you also don't need the marks to buy the boots and the gloves, it's all about the Vanguard marks which I believe you start collecting around level 18 I believe.  If you have been doing the bounties you should be good on marks.  Know that he marks cap at 200 so you'll need to spend to make sure you don't stop collecting it during your journey.  

• Moderators

You should of started building rep with the Vanguard, you also don't need the marks to buy the boots and the gloves, it's all about the Vanguard marks which I believe you start collecting around level 18 I believe.  If you have been doing the bounties you should be good on marks.  Know that he marks cap at 200 so you'll need to spend to make sure you don't stop collecting it during your journey.  

I've been almost strictly focusing on storyline.  I've done a few patrols just to get levels up though.  Once I finish the storyline, I plan to go back and work on the bounties.  Knowing I don't have to raid for the good stuff gives me a bit of hope!

I've been almost strictly focusing on storyline.  I've done a few patrols just to get levels up though.  Once I finish the storyline, I plan to go back and work on the bounties.  Knowing I don't have to raid for the good stuff gives me a bit of hope!

even doing the storyline you should be picking up bounties as they are things you can get down while doing the story and some of the bounties are story related as well.  Just an FYI.

• Moderators

even doing the storyline you should be picking up bounties as they are things you can get down while doing the story and some of the bounties are story related as well. Just an FYI.

I've done whatever storyline ones there were. Let's say I haven't been actively pursuing bounties lol. I will as my next step. Pretty stoked I got to equip the legendary fusion gun I got as a level 3 today. I also got my first shader so I look like Barney walking around now.

I've done whatever storyline ones there were. Let's say I haven't been actively pursuing bounties lol. I will as my next step. Pretty stoked I got to equip the legendary fusion gun I got as a level 3 today. I also got my first shader so I look like Barney walking around now.

lol as long as you are having fun you're good to go

• Moderators

lol as long as you are having fun you're good to go

Always. My only gripe is the game is too hard to put down... Too hard to just play for 30 minutes.

The bounty;s are what level up your gear and weapons when you have that item equipped when you cash the bounty's in. I have just over 700 Hrs into the game, its quite addicting.  

I did bounties and patrols all night. Went to jump on gta to check out the new heists and my controller went dead. Need an extra controller. :P

Heist is the shit.  My brother and I are going to start working on our crew list I think because you need everyone to give 100% for their part or the heist fails.  They did an awesome job on these.

• Moderators

Looking forward to trying out these heists!  Can you do them single player at all?  My BIL doesn't have Internet yet for us to try it out.

Looking forward to trying out these heists!  Can you do them single player at all?  My BIL doesn't have Internet yet for us to try it out.

The first one is a two player (intro) the rest of them our four player. 

• Supporting Member

Nice. I got my warlock up to a 16 but haven't played him again in a couple days. I keep ignoring him for a week and then getting 5-10 levels cause it's so easy. Just hate the low level grind

• Moderators

Beat the story line today and started working on the bounties. I'd done a bunch of them as a low level and didn't get the marks for them which sucks.

That last mission was a giant pain in the dick.

Beat the story line today and started working on the bounties. I'd done a bunch of them as a low level and didn't get the marks for them which sucks.

That last mission was a giant pain in the dick.

You do not start to earn marks until you are at level 18, then you can stat to build your vanguard rep

• Moderators

You do not start to earn marks until you are at level 18, then you can stat to build your vanguard rep

I'm aware of that now... hence I have 20 marks lol.

• Moderators

Made it to 21 last night finally... but had to give up my chest piece that gave extra pulse and fusion ammo, which are the two weapons I use most.  Boo.

• Supporting Member

Still at a damned 31 because crota is a slut. Decided to work my alt. took it from a 17 to a 27 last night in a few hours. Guess I'll be grinding for a while

Thanks @Steve@CJPP. I havent really spent much time with the iron banner so i doubt im a high enough level to pick them up

rank 3 will get you boots and rank 4 will get you chest.  buy the buff and you will rank up quick because the buff increases every day so those that can only play on the weekends can rank up just as much as those that play all week.

Today you'll earn 40% on Iron Banner buff, Saturday 60%, Sunday 100% and Monday 150%.

Also make sure when you unlock them you are wearing an Iron Banner emblem, shader and class item.

• Moderators

This would happen on a weekend that I am chained to a school project.  Looks like it will be a while before I get any cool shit.  That being said, found some blue boots. heavy machine gun, and a new pulse rifle today; good bye fully upgraded speaker's rifle.

• Supporting Member

I would rather start at level 1 with zero knowledge of the game than step into one iron banner session. I'll gladly wait months for a crota drop. Pvp suckadaweewee

I like the hunter a lot more then I thought I would, I like it as much as my titan. Speaking of getting cool shit look at what Bungie finally decided to give me after 700+ hrs of play time and three 32's

A08D6EFE-B117-404B-8B41-5F3B1BF2E56C_zps

• Supporting Member

congrats, man, still nothing. Didn't really feel good yesterday and tried to finish my IB but just couldn't get into anything yesterday. I'll try to finish off IB today since the boost is so high.

You are a more patient man than I.

I like the hunter a lot more then I thought I would, I like it as much as my titan. Speaking of getting cool shit look at what Bungie finally decided to give me after 700+ hrs of play time and three 32's

A08D6EFE-B117-404B-8B41-5F3B1BF2E56C_zps

Wait until you upgrade that hog. I LOVE mine.