Venom351R

Playstation 4

Setting up all my factions today so I get new packages tomorrow after HOW's drops, hopefully I get get some new gear

What do you mean by packages??   I haven't read to much into HOW. So if I set my guys back to the factions I was working on I get bonus gear for having them currently in a faction??

When you level up a new faction or the vanguard that is going to be level 3 or higher you get a legendary package at the postmaster. If you set your vanguard and factions up so they they are a bounty or two away from being leveled up the day that HOW's drops you turn in the completed bountys and then you get a new package with HOW's items right at the start

• Moderators

Can't ever seem to get coins when I do Vanguard missions, only rep.  Gets pretty old doing patrol missions over and over and over again.  

• Moderators

Coins are no longer needed, just the marks.  It's a whole new world.  I ended up with 9 new weapons yesterday.  Plus some new armor.

Marks is what I meant.  I couldn't think of the word and boss was looming.  I have like 74 marks, that's it... and I have done patrols until I am blue in the face.

Marks is what I meant.  I couldn't think of the word and boss was looming.  I have like 74 marks, that's it... and I have done patrols until I am blue in the face.

You need to do Strike Mission.  Go to the strike play list play the one at your level or try the one above it for greater rewards and just play through them all.  You get marks for each one, and the marks vary but difficulty. 

This is what you'll get if you play the Level 24 Strike playlist every time you complete one.

original.jpg

• Moderators

Well if I finish re-re-installing the kitchen sink in a timely manner tonight, I will give it a shot.  Do I need the PSN+ account for strike missions?  Maybe that is why I haven't done one yet.  I've just been doing whatever bounties are easiest, three or four at a time.

• Moderators

Wish I had gotten my PS+ account sooner.  Playing strike missions is really fun, even though I keep getting the same two over and over again... that Walker in the Cosmodrome mission is a giant pain in the ass, especially when the level 31 in your group goes AFK.

• Moderators

have you done any prison of elders yet?

I have not.  I've only been playing the strike playlist.  Got an epic helmet last night, which is cool!  I have 2-3 weapons that I need a ton of parts to finish upgrading; I'm about to start buying shitty greens to dismantle for parts.

• Moderators

Gonna be on tonight killing some time before the Lightning game if anyone wants to blow shit up and see how shitty I am!

• Moderators

Gonna be on tonight killing some time before the Lightning game if anyone wants to blow shit up and see how shitty I am!

Never mind.  Appears as though I will be working late again tonight.  Hope I don't miss the puck drop.

• Moderators

you need to do raids and the prison of elders to get good stuff, strike play list wont get you much

Got more more than I had since I was 24 and am now 28 lol.

Made it to rank 5 Iron Banner on the titan and bought the scout rifle and etheric light. So far I'm almost halfway to rank 3 on the hunter. I'm only going to rank 4 w/ the hunter and should be able to get there later today / tonight then I'll just get to rank 3 w/ the warlock just to get the etheric light. With the buffs today and tomorrow you blow through the levels quick

OMG! I can't believe it! After almost 20 years they have finally announced it. I'm happier than Mog in a Moghouse full of Kuppa nuts!

They have announced that production has begun on the remake of Final Fantasy 7!

I plan to pre order the game and I don't even have a PS4 yet!

OMG! I can't believe it! After almost 20 years they have finally announced it. I'm happier than Mog in a Moghouse full of Kuppa nuts!

They have announced that production has begun on the remake of Final Fantasy 7!

I plan to pre order the game and I don't even have a PS4 yet!

Haha we are probably the only two who are fucking super excited about this.. It looks amazing too

Sent from my iPhablet

FF7 FTW!!!!

I remember dumping an insane amount of hrs into that game as a kid. Such an awesome story.

Ive been on vacation this past week but was keeping tabs on E3. Sony did well I'm really looking forward to the games coming out soon even the non PS4 exclusives. 

This is what came out of E3 for me that I am really looking forward to playing #1 of course being The Division.

Hitman is looking really good as well

Uncharted 4 is a MUST BUY

And this game came out of NOWHERE but I want to know more about it and I think it has a TON of potential if its done right.

• Supporting Member

Just picked up elder scrolls cause why not. Haven't played more than ten minutes though. So far gameplay is less than enticing.

Just checked the available space on my PS4, Im down to 54 Gigs  :angry: Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade soon. I plan on getting the Destiny DLC, GOWII next month, Metal gear in sept, Hitman in Dec and The Division in March. 

I think Im done w/ Destiny for awhile. Its getting way to repetitive week after week, this last DLC was weak. Just not enough content and it looks like Bungie caved into the cry baby whiners and made it way to easy to hit the max level and to level up guns / armor. I'm still on the fence about buying the Taken King or not.

Ive been playing other games, I down loaded the free version of Drive Club, still have a ton left to do in Project cars and have been finishing up other games I had. I'll be getting the new GOW III remastered game shortly but before I do that I need a new hard drive. Im down to 14 Gigs left so I'll be buying a 2TB drive soon

• Moderators

Destiny is starting to get a little old and I'm not even level 34.  I actually started GTA V over again to try to get all gold medals, but I am finding it hard to give a shit.  I need a new game.