Venom351R

Playstation 4

• Supporting Member

I finally got some crota raid weapons and armor from a raid. Wow took me forever

All I have is the hawk moon. Still rocking the helmet I bought from xur and the rest is purp gear. I've been grinding and I'm still just a 30 with zero raid gear drops. Getting a level a day. I'll be 31 by tonight.

Fully upgrade a Hunter subclass is all I need for the Destiny Platinum now! That will make every PS4 game I have purchased I have been able to get the platinum for. Plan on doing the same for The Order 1886 and have to see how it shapes up for Project Cars / Uncharted 4 which I'll deff be buying this year and The Division in early 2016

CBR 600RR

2DB71F7E-DE27-405E-9B52-A3AF6738C316_zps

But just bought this kit for it. Got it for FREE, the company gives away one free kit per year and I was chosen, the money was back in my account this morning.

2005-2006-honda-cbr600rr-fairings-design

On a gaming note I bought The Order 1886 but could not pick it up last night b/c I worked until 9PM ( usually 6PM ) And Im gone most of the day today but I'll go over to the mall when I get home later and pick it  up

I'll do a thread on it once I get the kit in late march / early april. Im a few hrs into the order, its a short game from what people have been reporting around 8-10 hrs but visually its really good

I'll finish it up in the next few days and then go through and clean up any trophy's for the platinum. Going through the first time getting as many as I can then just doing the chapter select the second time

All done w/ the order 

AA87A9C9-C45D-445E-877F-005C9744E009_zps

Wow that didn't take long.  I'll wait till it's on almost free sale lol.

In other news this happen Saturday night.  

D6WbtHC.jpg

I had already ran him through Normal mode earlier in the week but had the chance to run him in hard mode (was the only titan, go figure lol)

In a serious case of irony we ran it and our raid leader had me run it using that technique you use with the bubble off the right platform.   Ended up getting each of the primary weapons, the shader, ship and sparrow.  

oh thats awesome!! I have not played destiny since mid week last week, time to fix that

Yeah that shader looks killer on the raid set, you should see it when I change to my raid chest and ruined wings, he looks absolutely killer.

I don't have one 32 yet :(

My 31 Titan needs some raid gear love

Raid gear drops ok, raid weapons seem to drop like crazy.   You want to get gear quick, level another titan if that is your main class to 20 and you can do the raid twice just swapping gear from one to the other.  Once you get your main guy to 32 and where you want him you can decide what to do with your second titan.  I had a hunter early on that I was working on but just couldn't get into the class and warlock is my main class so hence why I have two.  I just keep leveling the second one after the first one got his gear.  The Titan is the only other class I could play on a regular basis, and I have lately just to give myself a break from the warlocks and to learn a new role in the raids.  

Oh an I seem to do better at PVP with the titan as well.

From my contact at Project Cars

Those of you following pCARS development will already know this, but the release date slipped back 2 weeks to Apr 2nd. This was at the request of our distributor Bandai Namco. Which suited us just fine. Just means a smaller day one patch. :D

Also if you want to follow the Project more closely keep an eye on the Official Facebook page for more current news: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectCARSFanPage

Cant wait for Project Cars! In the meantime this happened. And check out that sweet Vex hes holding! Finally got it after IDK how many Atheon Hard Mode runs. Also finally got the hard mode crota ship, I now have every single item that there is to get in The Dark Below.

B016361B-2910-4D6E-AA89-098DF347FFEC_zps

• Supporting Member

Cant wait for Project Cars! In the meantime this happened. And check out that sweet Vex hes holding! Finally got it after IDK how many Atheon Hard Mode runs. Also finally got the hard mode crota ship, I now have every single item that there is to get in The Dark Below.

B016361B-2910-4D6E-AA89-098DF347FFEC_zps

Lol I got vex my second week. Along with hawkmoon. I just got the gally and ice breaker.

• Supporting Member

I still don't have the jelly donut, that thing has eluded me this entire time. Get that Flawless raider yet?

Nope. I have a feeling it will come soon though. I've got this whole week off for my kids spring break so...

just going to leave this here.  this would be my first overall and makes sense it was this game despite the other games I have played that are very close to doing the same thing that I have never just pushed myself to complete.

Screenshot_2015-03-10-06-51-10.png

so far I like it, only at level 10 so far though. Have a bunch of hunter gear once I get to 20. I think overall I'll just run all 3. Sucked to delete my titan though had over 6 days of play time and over 26,000 kills. Still not as high as my main titan but still sucked to axe a level 32 character but its the only way I'll get the platinum. 

Well going to try to get Heist to work tonight with my brother tonight.  My boy at work was saying they put some serious time into these things and you can see why they took so long.  So that is positive to here specially with so many games getting delayed only to release and have them still suck lol.

Literally just dinged 20! Now I guess the hard part starts. Still have at least a couple storyline missions left on Mars.

Shouldn't you be at an interview lol

Sent from my iPhablet

• Supporting Member

Literally just dinged 20! Now I guess the hard part starts. Still have at least a couple storyline missions left on Mars.

If you're playing today I can run you through anything you need. I'll check for you online.

• Moderators

Shouldn't you be at an interview lol

Sent from my iPhablet

I played for 30 minutes while I was trying to connect to stupid VPN for actual work.

If you're playing today I can run you through anything you need. I'll check for you online.

Probably won't be on again today, but wish I was.  I've gotta go into work and pretend I care.

Well we did the first Heist mission last night and it was for only 2 player but man you can tell they put some time into these.  Looks like we are going to have to recruit for our crew so we can do the other ones that require 4 players because you can't shortcut any of this.  Very awesome free update, hats off to Rockstar.

Congrats Chris you should be able to buy Vanguard gear to get you to 31.

• Moderators

Congrats Chris you should be able to buy Vanguard gear to get you to 31.

Pretty sure I don't have the rep to be buying anything, let alone the glimmer.  We'll see when I can log back in!