Bullitt

SN95Source Lanyard Giveaway!!

Ok we are going to try something new that I have wanted to mess with for awhile. With the lanyards being made and on their way here in the next week or so, I decided this will be our test prize for the new contest software. 3 winners will get a new lanyard as soon as we receive them. Entry is very simple. What you need to do get start is the following.

1. In this thread post "What you would like to see on SN95Source.com" (Yes that means you must be a member of the site to play :))

2. Once your post is made you'll see a number in the upper right corner of your post (i.e. 1, 2, 3 etc) click that number and it will give you a link to your direct post.

3. Copy that post and post it in the answer a question box and it will open up two more ways for you to enter in to the contest.

After you do the initial entry you get two more options to enter giving you 3 chances to win on day one. Every day after that you will have the option to enter 1 more time a day till the end of the contest bettering your chances at winning. So on to the contest. Contest end Monday morning at 12am so let's see how this plays out and good luck to everyone. I will not be put any restrictions on the first one so everyone is eligible except myself lol. Vendors that means you can play too!! :)

Contest

Prizes: Three (3) SN95Source.com Lanyards.

How to enter:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

What you would like to see on SN95Source.com

:banging: NO I mean actually tell us what you would like to see at SN95Source.com :facepal:

Edited by Bullitt

truthfully, nothing. this place is perfect as it is IMO. The builds here are diverse, people give helpful advice without being giant turds, and there is a decent amount of activity. I'd be happy if it stayed this way forever

truthfully, nothing. this place is perfect as it is IMO. The builds here are diverse, people give helpful advice without being giant turds, and there is a decent amount of activity. I'd be happy if it stayed this way forever
Yea this sites pretty sweet a bunch of cool guys and girls with some awesome builds and advice

Thanks guys its much appreciated to hear those words.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

i think all we need is just more people. i would like to see another for sale subforum for just ebay/craigslist ads. people can post up whatever they find across the interwebz. no responsibility to the ad, just posting it to spread the word of the product or deal.

i'm with this guy! i feel no hesitation asking ??'s on here vs. others where doucheness rears its ugly head when a tech ?? is asked! annoying, lol.

maybe better notifications when someone replies to something in any way.??:noidea:

i think all we need is just more people. i would like to see another for sale subforum for just ebay/craigslist ads. people can post up whatever they find across the interwebz. no responsibility to the ad, just posting it to spread the word of the product or deal.
we can add another forum for that.
I'd like to see Tom and Rich post on here more...
yeah that would be awesome
i'm with this guy! i feel no hesitation asking ??'s on here vs. others where doucheness rears its ugly head when a tech ?? is asked! annoying, lol.

maybe better notifications when someone replies to something in any way.??:noidea:

I can get a system I had on another site I use to run that works off the @username system. They people that made our last like/thank mod we had make one. I can look into adding that.

Contest ends tonight at midnight. I will draw the winners tomorrow and post up so if you haven't entered yet go ahead and put in your entry.

I would like the womernz to come back to the site, because I miss my wife Liz ;p But in all seriousness, I think the site is pretty solid. Good sponsors and good people.

I would like the womernz to come back to the site, because I miss my wife Liz ;p But in all seriousness, I think the site is pretty solid. Good sponsors and good people.

Based on Instagram photos, [MENTION=30]Number Tew[/MENTION], you're Internet wife did something to her arm, it's in a sling. lol

I'm trying to give us that home and feel you and I remember back in our haydays when it was all unicorns and rainbows lol.

i hear ya man!

sigh... miss those cute little buggers... and their rainbows...