stprorolla49

Summer pics of the Novi Blown Bullitt!

I haven't posted pics here in forever, so here goes...I FINALLY got my cooling fan issue situated and spent the whole day Saturday doing a paint correction on my turd in preparation for the American Muscle Show on Sunday. I haven't taken good pics in a while so I went out after work today and shot a few new ones. Enjoy!

9504077253_dcef7cd5cd_c.jpg

9506874806_09b732c4ec_c.jpg

9506875230_9ae47f1e14_c.jpg

9506875940_105459950c_c.jpg

9506875538_7bf1d9632b_c.jpg

9506876402_77a1afb449_c.jpg

9506876794_36c39c496c_c.jpg

9506877528_34bfca2499_c.jpg

I love your car! How much power did it make again? What inter cooler did you go with and how much boost?

Thanks man! It made 404/398 at 12 lbs. I'm running a CX Racing intercooler with 3' aluminum piping.

Please dont ever hold out on pics for that long again! Epic. What did you use to clean up your overflow tank?

Haha I'll try and post pics more often, I just haven't had my car out in months. I used Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish on the tank, followed by Poorboys wheel sealant to seal it up.

Beautiful bullit! What kind of numbers is she putting down ?

Sent from my Modded and overclocked Galaxy S2

404/398 @ 12lbs

This car makes me want to sell my Bullitt. :notworthy: :bow: absolutely beautiful.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Thanks man! Trade or sell your '01 bumper?!? :smile-new:

you have any more engine shots?

E0613249-FB9C-46E9-8137-C734D4977B74-765-000000E8E7DCCD06.jpg

looks great Mike. i looked over it at the show, but didn't get to meet up with you. shame.

Yea man I was looking for you at the show. I waited in line to meet Foose for almost 3 hours, he drew my car on a shirt, and at that point it was getting late so we finished browsing cars and left. I saw your car though, lookin great!

Thanks man! Trade or sell your '01 bumper?!? :smile-new:

Yea man I was looking for you at the show. I waited in line to meet Foose for almost 3 hours, he drew my car on a shirt, and at that point it was getting late so we finished browsing cars and left. I saw your car though, lookin great!

lol I just got that bumper and let's see the drawing when you have time.

lol I just got that bumper and let's see the drawing when you have time.

Lol, figured it was worth a shot.

Here's the sketch on my shirt...obviously not the best but what a honor. I went to school for Industrial Design, same as Chip, and I grew up watching his show which is what got me interested in that major. Now that I'm working in the industry, its huge for me to meet one of my childhood (and still) idols. Talking about design and my career with Chip was one of the coolest things I've ever done.

null_zpsc192c682.jpg

hell yeah man that is awesome. You should get that framed and hang it on your office wall.

Let me ask you a question. When you put the fogs in your car when you bought the switch and plugged it in did you have any issues with it illuminating?

hell yeah man that is awesome. You should get that framed and hang it on your office wall.

Let me ask you a question. When you put the fogs in your car when you bought the switch and plugged it in did you have any issues with it illuminating?

Im definitely framing it and putting it in my home office. When I did the fogs I had no issues whatsoever. Only took about a half hour and everything worked great!

What paint correction products did you use? I'm gonna have A LOT of paint correction to do after I'm done with the current projects on my car.

CG Citrus Wash and Gloss (2 bucket method)

CG medium clay and Luber

CG V36 cutting polish on a white Hexlogic pad on my Porter Cable

CG V38 optical polish on a black Hexlogic pad

CG Pete's '53 wax

CG Silk Shine dressing on the interior plastics and tires (normally use G6 Hypercoat which is much better, but I ran out)

CG Bare Bones on front wheel wells and chin spoiler

Poorboys wheel sealant on wheels

Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish on the tails and underhood metal parts

Im sure I'm probably forgetting something but that's pretty much it. Definitely a ton of work but worth the results!

Your car is so amazing. It seems so simple but I've never seen another car that I've liked as much as yours. Plus your cleaning skills are awesome because all I see are reflections in that paint! Pictures = awesome too.

I'm kind of angry I didn't get an autograph from Foose now, because that's a really cool sketch. I didn't think the line was too ridiculous (it might have been right before he was taking a break) but it sounds like he put effort into his autographs. I got Saleen's autograph at Mustang Week 2009 and he was pretty much like, "Next. Name. Next. Name...."

Basically, this thread is full of WIN!

Im definitely framing it and putting it in my home office. When I did the fogs I had no issues whatsoever. Only took about a half hour and everything worked great!
yeah I plugged and played. The lights come on I just don't know when they are on because the switch doesn't light up and this is the second switch. Time to take it to ford I guess.

Your car is so amazing. It seems so simple but I've never seen another car that I've liked as much as yours. Plus your cleaning skills are awesome because all I see are reflections in that paint! Pictures = awesome too.

I'm kind of angry I didn't get an autograph from Foose now, because that's a really cool sketch. I didn't think the line was too ridiculous (it might have been right before he was taking a break) but it sounds like he put effort into his autographs. I got Saleen's autograph at Mustang Week 2009 and he was pretty much like, "Next. Name. Next. Name...."

Basically, this thread is full of WIN!

Wow, thanks man! I saw your car at the AM show and it looked sick as well! Yea the line was totally worth the wait to meet Foose!

yeah I plugged and played. The lights come on I just don't know when they are on because the switch doesn't light up and this is the second switch. Time to take it to ford I guess.

Hmm that's weird. I honestly just leave mine depressed all the time because I always run my corner lights and my fogs when I drive. When I pull the headlight knob halfway out, it just activates the corners and fogs.

Wow, thanks man! I saw your car at the AM show and it looked sick as well! Yea the line was totally worth the wait to meet Foose!

Hmm that's weird. I honestly just leave mine depressed all the time because I always run my corner lights and my fogs when I drive. When I pull the headlight knob halfway out, it just activates the corners and fogs.

yeah that is pretty what I have done it's just an OCD thing with me, if something is suppose to work I want it to work lol.